Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Forum

• Site Supporter

And here's me thinking it was just a ridiculous word that Bolton folk said. :roll:

I can't recall it being said in an Shakespeare I studied.

http://www.online-li...ous/everyman/1/

Everyman: Alas, I may well weep with sighs deep; Now have I no manner of company To help me in my journey, and me to keep; And also my writing is full unready. How shall I do now for to excuse me? I would to God I had never be gete![10] To my soul a full great profit it had be; For now I fear pains huge and great. The time passeth; Lord, help that all wrought; For though I mourn it availeth nought. The day passeth, and is almost a-go; I wot not well what for to do. To whom were I best my complaint to make? What, and I to Fellowship thereof spake, And showed him of this sudden chance? For in him is all mine affiance; We have in the world so many a day Be on good friends in sport and play. I see him yonder, certainly; I trust that he will bear me company; Therefore to him will I speak to ease my sorrow. Well met, good Fellowship, and good morrow!

Or just inset "what for to do" into search engines. Quotation marks deliberate. It really is the truth I speak!

Edit = quote from linked site added

Edited by MickyD

I'd rather see a picture of a cunt than see the word cunt, I think the word cunt is rather offensive especially to the ladie posters, but there are some damn mighty fine pictures of cunts out there

and when I say a picture of a cunt, I mean a cunt that women have

Edited by anewman

I'd rather see a picture of a cunt than see the word cunt, I think the word cunt is rather offensive especially to the ladie posters, but there are some damn mighty fine pictures of cunts out there

Tried it, i cunt get it on though :angry:

I'm not offended by Cunt as an insult, but I hate it used in reference to lady bits.

• Members

I'm not offended by Cunt as an insult, but I hate it used in reference to lady bits.

So, if you went to a gynaecologist and he said, "Okay, if you'd like to pop yourself up here and we'll take a quick look at your cunt." you'd be offended?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.