Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

WBA 2 Wanderers 1

Ratwhite

do you think eagles should play? ;)

I'm surprised it took you so long Gonzo :D .

I've got to admit that I was very very impressed against stoke, and yes his name should definitely be on the team sheet, you can't drop someone on the back of a performance like that (not saying that's even a possibility).

My only concern is that I felt like this after the Wigan game and then he went on to have some poor performances (IMO).

If he can consistently perform like he did against Wigan and Stoke then I will happily eat my words.

Go on then, I'll even say that he will get one of the 3 goals we will score :drinks:

I'm surprised it took you so long Gonzo :D .

I've got to admit that I was very very impressed against stoke, and yes his name should definitely be on the team sheet, you can't drop someone on the back of a performance like that (not saying that's even a possibility).

My only concern is that I felt like this after the Wigan game and then he went on to have some poor performances (IMO).

If he can consistently perform like he did against Wigan and Stoke then I will happily eat my words.

Go on then, I'll even say that he will get one of the 3 goals we will score :drinks:

:tongue: i hope your right my friend!

im going for a 2-1 whites victory.davies and erm...................eagles! :thumbsup:

Slight deviation off the subject, but Joe Riley was left out of the reserves last night. Im not having it he wasnt good enough to get in that team, looks like hes on the bus to WBA.

It hadn't even occurred to me that after an impressive debut in our last game and with Boyata and Ricketts still injured that Riley would keep his place in the side.

Your powers of intuition are unnerving.

• Site Supporter

If we're talking about the pitch, WBA is the highest. If we're talking about where they make the away fans view from, I'd imagine St James cheap-as-chips-sports-emporium stadium might take the title.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.