Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

WBA 2 Wanderers 1

Ratwhite

That was last November against blackpool. Hasn't played much since then. He had a great debut against spurs, but apart from these two games, not many other stand out moments

Fixed it for you.

Mavies is one of the best dribblers of a ball that I've seen in a Bolton shirt for a long time. I think he's quality.

Edited by SnoopJohnnyJohn

Guest bwfcdan
Mavies is one of the best dribblers of a ball that I've seen in a Bolton shirt for a long time.[b I think he's quality.[/b]

Youri and Okocha were quality. Mark Davies has the potential to be quality, it's just showing it on a consistent basis.

Youri and Okocha were quality. Mark Davies has the potential to be quality, it's just showing it on a consistent basis.

He'll show it on a consistent basis when he plays on a consistent basis, I've no doubt about that. The final ball once he's dribbled it will come good once he gets a run in the team as well!

And Frank, are you sure you're a Bolton fan? The one midfielder (other than Stu) who can take time and think about what to do with the ball and you think he's overrated?

driving down. bit of a lucky charm at the moment, turned out at stoke and we spanked them so i cant see anything less than a 3 nil win

room in the car if any one is struggling for a lift. must wear adidas trainers and cp/stone island. no kappa popper pants allowed.

Indeed.

In Davies' case he's obviously got a lot of talent, and the time has come for him to become consistent because we know that when Holden is (if ever) fit again he'll come back in alongside Coker or Muamba. Can play him or Stu in that position, not both.

We've found M Davies' position on the right

I'm telling you :thumbsup:

Only changes I can see are Gardner for Robinson and maybe but unlikely N'Gog starting for either Klasnic or K.Davies, won't happen though because both played very well against Stoke, especially Klasnic.

M.Davies will be the key tomorrow, Muamba and NRC giving him licence to express himself. Eagles too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.