Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Money

jazza

I have ?3.27 to feed me and keep me going until next Friday, 13th Jan.

I knew that was going to be the situation when I went out for New Years Day, but i'm still glad I did. It did me the world of good.

I'll manage.. pot noodles are 50p each at Asda so that's 6 days taken care of, I've only enough fuel to go to work once though, so it's a walk for the rest of the time.

I have an Armani watch I could sell, it's the only thing of value I have left but it was my wedding present from my ex wife and means a lot to me, so I'll struggle on.

The stupid thing is, that in a while, I'll be sorted cash wise. I have inherited a lot of cash but it hasn't come through yet. In fact, I'm quite scared of getting it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how much you geting in the will and take it you get paid on the 13th you seem a decent lad whats the chance of me getting the CASH bk if i post it to you for food only not tennents larger :good:

cheers mate, but i don't borrow cash

really kind gesture though!

edit to say it will be about ?250k

Edited by jazza

cheers mate, but i don't borrow cash

really kind gesture though!

edit to say it will be about ?250k

Jaz, i'll give you 50 for the watch, ?50 instant bank transfer? :thumbsup:

All seriousness, fair fucks with that amount of cash, just don't let the ex come crawling back to help you spend it. Their like that the other lot.

Lend me 20k and I will pay you 1500 a month for 18 months

hmm.. and how can you pay me the extra ?7k?

i might be fucked up but i'm not stupid

I've heard about people from Amsterdam offering deals like this

i'll stick to my 1.3% with my bank

Jaz, i'll give you 50 for the watch, ?50 instant bank transfer? :thumbsup:

All seriousness, fair fucks with that amount of cash, just don't let the ex come crawling back to help you spend it. Their like that the other lot.

she's trying to get ?50k off me... i can afford a solicitor now so she will have her work cut out.

hmm.. and how can you pay me the extra ?7k?

i might be fucked up but i'm not stupid

I've heard about people from Amsterdam offering deals like this

i'll stick to my 1.3% with my bank

It would stop the mahoosive apr payments.

we were divorced when my aunt died.... by 7 weeks

I am not mean 9despite being a Scot) and will clear our marital debts that she is paying and make sure she can afford somewhere to live.

I am not vindictive, but am also sick of getting the piss taken out of me so won't give in to her demands.

I am not mean 9despite being a Scot) and will clear our marital debts that she is paying and make sure she can afford somewhere to live.

I am not vindictive, but am also sick of getting the piss taken out of me so won't give in to her demands.

If you are going to pay what you owe and you truly believe she is taking the piss, tell her to fuck off.

Good job, too

Tell yer what, that'll be some bender when you get that dosh

Don't forget to invite your mate bd

Edited by boltondiver

I just want a few quid to get til payday as it stands, I went to my bank today with a copy of the will but the cunts wouldn't even give me a ?30 overdraft for a week.

Needless to say my cash won't be going there.

I just want a few quid to get til payday as it stands, I went to my bank today with a copy of the will but the cunts wouldn't even give me a ?30 overdraft for a week.

Needless to say my cash won't be going there.

you know I'd borrow it to yer

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.