Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Complaining To Csa

Thorpey

Got called for an interview by the CSA and gave them adequate notice as per their rules to postpone as my mum needed to be taken to hospital for her daily cancer care. Dad couldn't do it as he also had cancer and couldn't drive her.

CSA told me that I needed to attend the interview as and didn't consider this a valid reason not to.

I complained about the person concerned and just been told by the CSA complaints review team that my complaint as not been upheld.

When I asked why, the answer was that they look at all factors and the fact that I had not provided correct info to them meant that this was the deciding factor in not upholding the complaint.

Turns out that when answering a question on a form that says 'Are you self-employed' I answered 'No - not currently self-employed' because I wasn't at the time, that this is providing false information as I was previously self-employed. They even had all my bank statements with the details of payments that I had received!

Tried to explain the difference between 'Are' and 'Were' but the investigating officers didn't understand. Now they are considering criminal action against me for answering a question honestly!

I'd love to go to press to show the CSA in their true light as I'm that cheesed off.

Any thoughts or advice?

• Site Supporter

I used to work for the CSA, its the worst job I have ever had.

Serious answer is contact your local MP. Not many people know this is a course of action but it is and its the best one.

You want to complain about a government department, complain to your government reprecentative. They will make sure thier constituant ie you is backed to the hilt.

Write to your MP, CC their boss, provide as concise details as you can. Civil servant only jump when they have to cover their arses. Snivelling little weasels.

You're not wrong about covering their arses!

I got a letter saying the complaint had not been upheld prior to the interview.

Queried why and got a call on the morning of the interview to say that it had been looked into again and would not be upheld.

Raised the point at interview that the interviewer was being persistently anti me because of my complaint against her.

Got a call in the afternoon after the interview saying that there had been an error and the complaint had never been looked at after all.

Load of bollocks. At least it's all on tape for the court.

I have had several run in's with CSA and it got to the stage where a member of staff told me to "stop pissing around and pay what you owe"

She had obviously forgot that calls are recorded and I went all the way with my complaint including my MP who was excellent. I asked them for all recordings and transcripts of every contact I had ever had with them and they are obliged to provide these. I got a parcel the size of two phone books delivered along with a CD of all the calls between us.

The message obviously got through as since then they have been as nice as pie to me.

If you fight your corner they will back down.

As an aside:

As previously stated, I'm not a breeder, and obviously you'll not want to put your life stories on here, but why have your ex's gone to the CSA? Have you been naughty or are they bitches?

You see, I've got a couple of friend's who's ex's are bad payers & they try to resolve that themselves (not that it gets them anywhere are their exs are nobbers), but I can well imagine there are other women out there who use it as a stick to beat their ex with.

As an aside:

As previously stated, I'm not a breeder, and obviously you'll not want to put your life stories on here, but why have your ex's gone to the CSA? Have you been naughty or are they bitches?

You see, I've got a couple of friend's who's ex's are bad payers & they try to resolve that themselves (not that it gets them anywhere are their exs are nobbers), but I can well imagine there are other women out there who use it as a stick to beat their ex with.

I was paying my ex an amount that we agreed between ourselves then her fat gobby slag of a mate started putting her tuppeneth in and saying my ex should go to the CSA.

She followed he mates advice but the CSA said I had been paying too much and must stop paying until they sorted it out. I then paid her a pittance for 8 months to make up for the over paying I had been doing.

10+ years of no problems as we had an arrangement.

Her boyfriend then left her and she ended up ?350 short every month in her big fuck off barn conversion.

Came after me for the deficit & contacted CSA as I refused.

CSA got involved but not interested in why.

Last summer her ex told her he'd pay ?400 per month to her as I wouldn't.

She told me her ex would take over as my son's dad last summer.

Needless to say the last bit didn't happen.

I would let them take me to court and when your there show a judge how fucking stupid they are and watch them get bollocked for wasting the courts time / being a set of thick cunts.

My mates Mrs left him a few months back and asked for ?150 a month which he paid, she then went to CSA and she now gets ?200 (he would have paid her ?250 to begin with anyway). The thing is he has been having the nipper 3+ days a week so she can go out boozing and go to uni training as a nurse, why the fuck he has to pay anything god only knows.

She left him with the house as that is in negative equity by ?20,000. she went to her Mum and Dads then told the council that she left her fella because she was getting nocked about (complete bollocks), this means she has gone to the top of the list for a council house and is moving into a brand new property on a new estate.

Finally she rung up and told him she wants all the furniture, he paid for it all as she earned fuck all.

I would let them take me to court and when your there show a judge how fucking stupid they are and watch them get bollocked for wasting the courts time / being a set of thick cunts.

My mates Mrs left him a few months back and asked for ?150 a month which he paid, she then went to CSA and she now gets ?200 (he would have paid her ?250 to begin with anyway). The thing is he has been having the nipper 3+ days a week so she can go out boozing and go to uni training as a nurse, why the fuck he has to pay anything god only knows.

She left him with the house as that is in negative equity by ?20,000. she went to her Mum and Dads then told the council that she left her fella because she was getting nocked about (complete bollocks), this means she has gone to the top of the list for a council house and is moving into a brand new property on a new estate.

Finally she rung up and told him she wants all the furniture, he paid for it all as she earned fuck all.

He needs to have the nipper overnight and not just during the day. If he does this then his CSA payments will come down but he needs to keeps diary of the dates he does this.

He needs to have the nipper overnight and not just during the day. If he does this then his CSA payments will come down but he needs to keeps diary of the dates he does this.

he does have her overnight, usually every Tuesday / Wednesday and every other Friday / Saturday / Sunday. Recently he has done a few more as she is on nights as a nurse.

The CSA told him that if she reduces his time with his daughter by a certain ammount then his payment will double from ?200 to ?400.

The whole thing stinks of sexual discrimination

• Moderators

mate of mine was paying is X ?1500 a month she wanted ?2000 and went to the CSA he now pays ?95 a week :devil:

wouldn't you need to earn 35 grand a ayear just for CSA payments

anyway, CSA in theory is a good idea

just like owt else, folk fcuk it up

• Site Supporter

CSA can and do take upto 40% of your bottom line if there are any arrears.

As a rule though its either 15, 20 or 25% depending on how many kids are involved.

Some women make a fucking good wage by getting up the duff via 2/3 blokes.

2 of the things that wound me up the most were a) women ringing up going mad that they needed their money because they were going out at the weekend and B) blokes being unaware that if the woman doesn't work 16 hours a week, the csa give her a tenner of his payment and fucking keep the rest themselves!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators

CSA can and do take upto 40% of your bottom line if there are any arrears.

As a rule though its either 15, 20 or 25% depending on how many kids are involved.

Some women make a fucking good wage by getting up the duff via 2/3 blokes.

2 of the things that wound me up the most were a) women ringing up going mad that they needed their money because they were going out at the weekend and B) blokes being unaware that if the woman doesn't work 16 hours a week, the csa give her a tenner of his payment and fucking keep the rest themselves!!!!!!!!!!!

aye, but they don't 'keep it' do they

it goes in the pot to pay for the wankers who don't pay