Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

How Many Times Can We Say Our Season Starts Here?

DomRepWanderer

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you took the time to read the full post I am suggesting that we all get behind the team no matter what the idiot picks; we have 11 cup finals

spot on, all the moaning and whingeing should be done on here , on saturday we should be getting behind the team, it could just make the difference.

all this absolute bollox of "getting behind the team" is absolute bollox. It makes no difference how much you get behind the team they still remain shite.

think we all know that we are shite, and that a good few of the team just don ,t give a f..k, but on the odd occasion that we have put on a good performance [ eg liverpool and arsenal ] it gives me that little bit of hope that we may get out of trouble. if we go down we may never return and imo we should be doing everything to stop that happening

Guest bwfcdan

If you took the time to read the full post I am suggesting that we all get behind the team no matter what the idiot picks; we have 11 cup finals

I did read the full post. I'm referring to your comments about the Wigan match.

Bolton fans have only themselves to blame by shouting for a bloke that only spent a couple of years with the club and scoring only about a dozen goals. Coyle is no more a Wanderers legend than Elmander.

Coyles son seems to be mouthing off on Twitter in his Fathers defence by saying there are reasons for leaving out certain players and that he aint going to reveal them. Another pillock fathered by one.

If we stay up, I'm assuming that Coyle will stay and that he goes if we are relegated.

Is it wrong to say that I'm content if we go down?

Bolton fans have only themselves to blame by shouting for a bloke that only spent a couple of years with the club and scoring only about a dozen goals. Coyle is no more a Wanderers legend than Elmander.

Coyles son seems to be mouthing off on Twitter in his Fathers defence by saying there are reasons for leaving out certain players and that he aint going to reveal them. Another pillock fathered by one.

Since when did wanderers supporters sink so low as to start attacking the family of the teams managers?

Since when did wanderers supporters sink so low as to start attacking the family of the teams managers?

Indeed i know Coyle jnr and Mrs Kev do themselves no favours in what they put on their pages but to have a pop at them because they happen to be on twitter/facebook is ridiculous.

Why would you even follow them?

The frustrating thing is, that even with this shower of shite that Coyle has assembled & the way the fixtures are panning out for the bottom 5, I would still be optimistic of surviving if we had an Allardyce or Megson in charge.

It's looking more & more like our biggest problem is Coyle & his refusal to play the team & system that gives us our best fighting chance of staying up, ie the team that beat L/pool

• Moderators

How old is he, he may well be a schoolboy & Coyle's his dad so really, what do you expect.

i'd expect his dad to tell him that he's a kid, twitter aint for kids and if he is going to use it, to keep his head down and not try to defend the indefensible

• Site Supporter

We've discussed this before. He (Coyle jnr) has an option to stay off twitter if the nasty boys have a go at him. I do suspect it's more likely to be the yoof rather than adult behaviour.

I don`t follow him neither, it was what I was shown. When you spout rubbish on social networking sites as such, no matter who they are then expect to be fired at.

As for Saturday, Coyle must never again play Tim Ream as a midfielder nor Zat Knight as a defender. What-ever coyle has against Petrov,and Muamba he needs to swallow his pride and restore the faith in the disgruntled followers.

The choice is yours Owen, three points are required from this game.

Guest bwfcdan

Coyle's son is a child, there are grown ups abusing him. Then they don't like being accused of bullying, laughable.

It's disgraceful and pathetic.