Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Hansen, Shearer, Kamara Etc

Ratwhite

• Site Supporter

Fuck you, the lot of you.

The more they talk about the goal that was(nt); the more i smile.

Also listening to QPR lot saying they were robbed. Its taken them 28 games to secure third bottom spot.

We've had enough bad luck this season to last us for three seasons. CYL, Tyrone Mears (was that bad luck), Holden, Dubious sending offs (x4).

Fuck em.

We are due at least a few opposition sending offs, dodgy penalties awarded, on-side goals being disallowed etc etc etc.

The good ship BWFC, long may she sail in the Premier League. $th bottom is all we need..

COYMN

100% agree.Wonder if there would have been the same hoo haa if it had been Blackburn or Wigan we were playin' instead of QPR.One of the few times we've been on that patronising bloody programme first and its not down to the way we played,it's down to the fact a dodgy decision went our way(for a change).Please God let the luck continue!

I'd disregard anything Lawrenson and Hansen say. I don't think either of them have got a clue about any team outside the top six. Paul Lambert might have been referring to them when he said that some pundits didn't even know the names of his players. They seem to think any team in the bottom three is doomed and any team that isn't, is going to be O.K.

• Moderators

No mention that it shouldn't have been a corner to begin with on GoS.

But like how no one mentions the foul in the build up to the "goal" v Everton

Can see why they're banging on about it though, the goal wasnt given because neither the ref or linesman could see it and it happened so quick, so goal line technology would ensure that such incidents didn't happen

On the other hand, the ref saw the corner incident and gave it incorrectly, there's no technology bring suggested that'll change that without going down the question/review every decision scenario

In any case, it worked in our favour so fuck em

Bartons fucking about taking the corner that never was meant that the referee was out of position, so didn't see the goal that never was. If if had been at the other end you can bet a pound to a piece of shit that Hughes would have seen it, so they can all fuck off for me.

• Site Supporter

And little mention of bogdan s save. It's as if the fact that it did cross the line completely nullifies the save. If he doesn't make the save it breaks the back of the net. The history books will tell you they didn't score and a massive factor in that is that bogdan has made an unbelievable world class save.

Agree 100% with everything on here.

Big worry for me is this starts to get seen as BWFC robbing QPR and we see officials trying to "even" things out over the next few weeks.

They (just like us) are down there cos they're shit, not unlucky.