Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stick Yer Necks Out/who's Going To Win It ?

miamiwhite

Holland for me.

Was thinking Germany but after watching Bayern / Gomez choke on the big stage int champs league final I reckon they would bottle it int final.

They would be my final two anyway (if its possible, I havent checked).

Guest Frandsen08

Holland for me.

Was thinking Germany but after watching Bayern / Gomez choke on the big stage int champs league final I reckon they would bottle it int final.

They would be my final two anyway (if its possible, I havent checked).

i dont think its a true reflection on germany based on the champs league final, ribery and robben, are their two biggest providers and some of the german internationals missed out through suspension/injury

i dont think its a true reflection on germany based on the champs league final, ribery and robben, are their two biggest providers and some of the german internationals missed out through suspension/injury

Aren't ribery and Robbin in the squad?

Guest Frandsen08

Aren't ribery and Robbin in the squad?

Aye my apologies, I misread it i thought he was referring to Germany to win it not the dutch :)

Guys don't pick Spain or Garrp will call you a sheep, he'll pick Portugal, Spain will knockout Portugal and end up winning the tournament.

That was the WC2010 :thumbsup:

This time I go for SPAIN again. It'll take Chelsea esque performances and misses galore for Spain not to win, though Germany look good.

Edited by Didledee

• Members

Guys don't pick Spain or Garrp will call you a sheep, he'll pick Portugal, Spain will knockout Portugal and end up winning the tournament.

That was the WC2010 :thumbsup:

This time I go for SPAIN again. It'll take Chelsea esque performances and misses galore for Spain not to win, though Germany look good.

How many do you think Messi will score?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.