Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mind Mapping

• Site Supporter

Does anyone use mind mapping or anything similar to that to get the brain going, I fancy changing career for when junior is here as Im going to need to be at home more than the Mrs.

Is there owt worth looking at in the IT world?

So am trying to brainstorm summat im good at, theres gotta to be something!

No no no

They're miss-sold

No IT qualification will get you a job without experience too

Don't buy the bullshit pal

PM me if u wanna know more

Well a lot of places wont employ you without the qualifications so they are fairly handy to have. an entry level employer will always pick someone with qualifications over ones that don't if the experience level is the same.

But i will definitely agree that the 'courses' advertised on the telly are overpriced bullshit, you would be better off just buying a book, a couple of old machines, practice softtware/exams and then just paying the exam fees.

when things went tits up in my trade a couple of years ago,I looked into allsorts...

Not easy to take the plunge and move away from something you have been doing all your working life...

My brother who is 35 is two thirds of the way through to becoming an accountant,hes on with a firm now two days a week,and still managing to keep his cleaning buisness going..hes took a wage hit for now in doing so,but hes on his way to do doing something he enjoys.fair play....

Im the same as you SJM in that,I Dont really want to do this for the rest of my life...but what the fuck else would I do?

You could always fall back on setting up some wank traps on the front in Blackpool!

:D ...telling you,its a goer!!

moblie wanking booths are the future....

like them butty vans that tip up at these office blocks at dinner time,with the general lee horn,id do the same with my mobile wanking van...

£3 in for 15 minutes,large selection of viewing...

surround sound booth,with comfy parkonal recliner chair...vibrating massage setting optional.

quilted roll and wet wipes....even a couple of durex if you fancy a posh one....

You can leave your shoes at the door for a polish for an extra £2.....

Free sugary drink on departure to boost your energy so you dont fall asleep at your desk...

This time next year Rodders.....

Guest Frandsen08

i'd love to see you show that on dragons den gonzo, well obviously you'd have to use someone else to demonstrate it. :D