Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0 Leicester 0

Ratwhite

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Positives when we were asked to defend we did and didn't concede we stood up to a lot tonight and a good side it beggars belief what some idiots want when we defend corners well done bogdan and back 4 warnock was immense some fantastic blocks and so solid hope we sign him

We're setting up more defensively which was what we needed we're hopefully building something more solid in all honesty though I think the best we can get from this season is to change the fortunes of the club ready for next year and maybe sneak the playoffs this squad is just not the right blend.

Negatives petrov on too late and no idea why you'd play him on the right - chungy so sloppy in possession and the worlds biggest knobhead who's sat near me the last 2 games anyone else noticed him ESL half between halfway and 18yd box where's cap wonky and looks like a methamphetamine addict and he just shouts utter bollox for 90 mins if he had any teeth he'd be getting em knocked out at Barnsley

Edited by onlyoneawalker

Clean sheet. Undefeated in 2 games. Might not have been pretty but that is progress. Anybody who is unhappy with that is a goat.

fk off, they murdered us first half. there 3 centre mids where far better in possession of the ball. A better final ball from them and we'd of been buried

fk off, they murdered us first half. there 3 centre mids where far better in possession of the ball. A better final ball from them and we'd of been buried

They played 442 for a start first half they had plenty of the ball a fair few corners but they had one gilt edged chance from nugent early and 2 or 3 good efforts from distance but they did not score because we defended very well what fucking more do you want? Are you one of those people that's shouts "out get out" every time we defend a corner as if we should sprint to the half way line like kids do on a Sunday morning?

shit fan here didn't go. just wondering if our invisible man Mr pratley played like a footballer tonight or not?

i get angry watching him, the way he saunters about always the wrong side of play.

ive no problem with 4 5 1, i think we should be playing it, but not with kevin davies as the lone man. not in this division.we shouldnt need to be playing type of football in this division with direct balls to davies to hold up is not the answer, yes in the prem when your agaisnt better footballers, you cant beat better players by trying to outpass them. with the players weve got we should be able to outplay teams n this league but need a bit of pace up top not davies. Plus if you play davies to win the ball and feed for scraps off him you need the support player behind to be there, fking rare pratley is anywhere near) Ngog in, and then someone different in the hole behind him (not pratley), be it mark davies pushed further fwd or trying lee in the free role

Edited by tarian1979

Positives when we were asked to defend we did and didn't concede we stood up to a lot tonight and a good side it beggars belief what some idiots want when we defend corners well done bogdan and back 4 warnock was immense some fantastic blocks and so solid hope we sign him

We're setting up more defensively which was what we needed we're hopefully building something more solid in all honesty though I think the best we can get from this season is to change the fortunes of the club ready for next year and maybe sneak the playoffs this squad is just not the right blend.

Negatives petrov on too late and no idea why you'd play him on the right - chungy so sloppy in possession and the worlds biggest knobhead who's sat near me the last 2 games anyone else noticed him ESL half between halfway and 18yd box where's cap wonky and looks like a methamphetamine addict and he just shouts utter bollox for 90 mins if he had any teeth he'd be getting em knocked out at Barnsley

Warnock wasn't immense at all

He's alright....a steady fullback who puts in a good tackle

But he's really, really slow to react

The goal on Saturday he wasn't marking or chasing the ball out when Knight headed it

Same happened many times 2nd half tonight....he's just so slow to get out to the ball

Played some nice cross field balls and I like him, but immense he was not

Eagles MOM is getting piss funny. Someone had to tell that lad to stop believing his own hype....shooting from free kicks 40 odd yards out into the wall is getting boring

Thought SKD was crying out for a Sordell or someone off him last 15-20 mins as he won everything yet Pratley wS a few yards behind his flicks

Pratley....or should I say Forrest Gump

Well played Knight and Bogdan for me

I think Dougie is over compensating at the moment after the OC "express yourself" era and fair enough....it's frustrating and I think he's being overly pragmatic but I can see why

Not sure I like Petrov on the right and Chungy doesn't look right yet to me either

Oh and Spearing must be gutted; he deserves a run out for me

They played 442 for a start first half they had plenty of the ball a fair few corners but they had one gilt edged chance from nugent early and 2 or 3 good efforts from distance but they did not score because we defended very well what fucking more do you want? Are you one of those people that's shouts "out get out" every time we defend a corner as if we should sprint to the half way line like kids do on a Sunday morning?

do i fk shout that you moron, that annoys me as well.

If you thought that was a good performance in possession of the ball you're on fking crack. Defended fine, yep, but in possession of the ball hideous

Warnock wasn't immense at all

He's alright....a steady fullback who puts in a good tackle

But he's really, really slow to react

The goal on Saturday he wasn't marking or chasing the ball out when Knight headed it

Same happened many times 2nd half tonight....he's just so slow to get out to the ball

Played some nice cross field balls and I like him, but immense he was not

Eagles MOM is getting piss funny. Someone had to tell that lad to stop believing his own hype....shooting from free kicks 40 odd yards out into the wall is getting boring

Thought SKD was crying out for a Sordell or someone off him last 15-20 mins as he won everything yet Pratley wS a few yards behind his flicks

Pratley....or should I say Forrest Gump

Well played Knight and Bogdan for me

I think Dougie is over compensating at the moment after the OC "express yourself" era and fair enough....it's frustrating and I think he's being overly pragmatic but I can see why

Not sure I like Petrov on the right and Chungy doesn't look right yet to me either

Oh and Spearing must be gutted; he deserves a run out for me

You talk sense jules but I'd have to disagree I thought warnock was quality ok he's not the quickest but he's the best left back we've had for the best part of 5 years jules and holds the position down very very well at this level knight and bogdan were at fault Saturday for me

• Site Supporter

I don't think those shouting get out realise that with the changes in the offside rule it's pretty pointless trying to play someone offside because if someone else runs through and gets the ball you're bollocksed.