Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cult Tv Shows You Just Don't Get...

gonzo

I don't feel the Inbetweeners vibe either. I wonder if I'd still laugh at the Young Ones though

It was great 30 years ago, and watched it on youtube a good few times and still chuckle. I suppose it's like Till Death Do Us Part, which was great viewing in the 60s, but would never get another series made in todays PC climate.

It was great 30 years ago, and watched it on youtube a good few times and still chuckle. I suppose it's like Till Death Do Us Part, which was great viewing in the 60s, but would never get another series made in todays PC climate.

I watched Open All Hours last night. I was a half an hour filler I presume for BBC2 but it was actually quite funny in a quaint sort of way.

I made mistake of thinking the other programmes on e4 would be of big bang standards. Such as how I met you mother and another which name escapes me.

Poor just poor

I quite like how I met your mother.

2 broke girls is watchable

T'other stuff I just don't get.

Oh and count me in for not 'getting' the inbetweeners

I watched a coupl eof episodes of The MIghty Boosh and just didn't get it at all, but then I find Noel Fielding abouit as funny as toothache.

I also used to really like The Young Ones but having watched some of them again in the past few years they just don't seem funny to me anymore.