Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oscar Pistorious

anewman

It was like being in a holiday home, with a fantastic view, photos on the wall with her and Lional Ritchie, and Cliff Richard, a roaring log fire and a cracking meal with loads of red wine,an AK 47 under the bed,2 grenades on the bedside cabinet and more machetes than in Rwanda. I took her dog for a good walk this morning looking for escape routes if her ex turns up.

just read an article saying his father had been involved in a shooting incident/accident with a glamorous partner in the 70's.

his dad was seeing a former miss world when he was shot in the legs. he said he was cleaning the gun,but any normal person doesn't clean a gun with the barrel pointing towards their groin. crackers those south africans

Turns out she slept there the night, he shot her in the leg before she locked herself in the bathroom, he then fired 3 more through the door one of which went through her hand and into her face, he then finished her off with cricket bat on the head, all according to SA police sources says the Daily Telegraph.

Same paper says he might claim "Steroid rage" in his defence, opening up another can of worms regarding his athletics career.

Me thinks the guy is well fcuked!

Do you reckon he was bouncing around like zebedee with that bat in his hand?

Quite a talent to swing and get a good shot before bouncing back up to the ceiling. I'd be swinging airshots and twatting the light fitting I that was me.

Edited by Smiffs