Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oscar Pistorious

anewman

is that real?

does he think of himself as a bit of a universal soldier?

crazy as it sounds, that tweet should actually work in his defence

The day self-authored 'alibis' or corroborating 'evidence' stand up in any court, is the day we should go back to mob justice and lynchings off lampposts...

Then again, I make 'take to twitter' to declare my intention to 'pretend to rob a bank as a joke/for a laugh :thumbsup: '.

Speaking of South Africa and blokes (possibly) murdering their girlfriend/wife - seems this saga is still rumbling on unresolved:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ristol-21450848

A statement from the Dewani family said: "Shrien's health has seriously deteriorated.

"He was admitted to hospital last weekend suffering from severe chest pains. He also has a raised creatine kinase level, indicative of another poor reaction to the medication he is being prescribed to improve his mental health.

Surely there's checks to see if this condition isn't being stimulated artificially?

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Moderators

is that real?

does he think of himself as a bit of a universal soldier?

crazy as it sounds, that tweet should actually work in his defence

it is aye, had a look earlier before I retweeted it

I wouldn't like to think his defence built a case around that though, well, a plausible case in anyway - "why would i tweet that in November and then shoot her on valentines day, it just doesn't make any sense?"

alternatively, the case for the prosecution - "it's pre-meditated, he's been fabricating an alibi since at least November"

On a serious note, if Pistorious is guilty, they should remove his blades, and other artificial limbs - then dress him in a gnome costume/rouge his cheeks (facial) and stick him on some rocks near the sea on Robben Island with a fishing rod. They could take boat trips past him, full of tourists - he'd pay for his own incarceration with the revenue generated.

Sounds about right for a south african homer. They really are fucked up folk. They claim to be deeply religous so all go to the happy clappy new born christian church on a sunday morning, then go home, drink a bottle of klipdrift brandy then beat the wife up and rape the maid. When the rambo film was out they walked the street with one of them big hunting knives. Backward fuckers

The boneheads, as we called them hated the english too, they always wanted to fight you because of the boer war etc. Every other weekend I was at it with the pricks, thing is they can't fight because they don't know about street fighting, remember this one time some big fuker in a bar wanted a fight because I was english, att he time that film was out with stallone wherer he was an arm wrestler and turned his cap backwards everytime he did battle, anyway this fucker turned his cap and raise his fist saying come on pommie, he was surprised when he got a bottle smashed onto his temple haha. Another time one bonehead stood at the bar offered me outside, I nutted him there and then and as he lay in a pool of blood I said to him why go outside, thick fuckers

• Site Supporter

Sounds about right for a south african homer. They really are fucked up folk. They claim to be deeply religous so all go to the happy clappy new born christian church on a sunday morning, then go home, drink a bottle of klipdrift brandy then beat the wife up and rape the maid. When the rambo film was out they walked the street with one of them big hunting knives. Backward fuckers

ive only been once, in 95 to visit friends and toured watching the cricket. joburg, durban, port elizabeth and cape town. some fukcin eary moments...

unbelievable place though, extreme poverty and riches basically yards apart.

met a bloke who had a house in durban, similar the the oscars. in his garage he had a shiney jag etype. then in the kitchen, next to the garage door he had a shot gun.

he reckoned he'd used it a few times against anyone trying to nick his car. killed at least 2 i think he said. i believed every word.

fuckin mental.