Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oscar Pistorious

anewman

• Site Supporter
four shots were fired through the door, four cartridges found. He used a cricket bat to break door.

Botha: the shots were aimed at the toilet bowl. The toilet is in and to the left

Botha: it appears the trajectory was down - from top down. (Angle from door to toilet seat) BB

so he wasnt actually aiming for the head?

Edited by HomerJay

A bit hard to aim at a head through a door. Sounds like he was just aiming in the general direction of where she'd be sat.

But how did he know she was sat down? Also why would a burglar choose the bathroom to rob? Surely the first thing you would take would be his legs so he couldn't chase you.

Another interesting piece of evidence is that he neighbour who the prosecution say heard the arguing lived 600m away. Must have had blood good hearing.

But how did he know she was sat down? Also why would a burglar choose the bathroom to rob? Surely the first thing you would take would be his legs so he couldn't chase you.

Another interesting piece of evidence is that he neighbour who the prosecution say heard the arguing lived 600m away. Must have had blood good hearing.

Chances are if she's in the toilet, and it sounds like the toilet was a seperate room, then she'd be sat on it, unless she was having a muslim piss.

• Moderators

one things for sure, this aint a straight forward case.

oh I dunno, I fully expect the defence he has will be amongst the best and looking for flaws all the way

but soon as the prosecution get properly stuck into him, I reckon he'll crumble

question #1

why would your wife lock the bathroom door when she goes for a quick piss in the night?

who here locks their bathroom door in their own home when they're the only ones in?

case breaker, right there

oh I dunno, I fully expect the defence he has will be amongst the best and looking for flaws all the way

but soon as the prosecution get properly stuck into him, I reckon he'll crumble

question #1

why would your wife lock the bathroom door when she goes for a quick piss in the night?

who here locks their bathroom door in their own home when they're the only ones in?

case breaker, right there

think OP has said he shouted out there was an intruder, thus perhaps it plausible she locked the door to protect herself

I say hang him mind.

think OP has said he shouted out there was an intruder, thus perhaps it plausible she locked the door to protect herself

I say hang him mind.

he's not the brightest then if that's his defence.

Shout from the bog: love, there's an intruder, sort it

Oscar gets legs on

Oscar then instead of rummaging round the house goes and shoots the door of the room his bird has just shouted from?

He wants locking up for thinking anyone'd believe that bully bullshit yarn.

Where's this cricket bat come into play?

Edited by no balls

• Moderators

I say hang him mind.

yeah, but the door was already closed when he shouted this

oh and it's also pitch black in his bedroom

so, in the middle of the night, his mrs gets up, leaves lights off (fair enough, don't want to wake him), then goes in the toilet and then shuts the door (surely not for privacy, as it's pitch black)

then in the time it takes for her to have a piss, he gets up (bearing in mind he thinks she's in bed, so she's already in the shitter when he awakes), goes to the balcony, brings in the fan, shuts sliding doors, blinds and curtains (again, all in the pitch black) and then hears her, so finds his gun and starts shooting

all in the pitch black, in a matter of seconds

full of holes this defence

just a matter of time

• Moderators

Plus he had to find his legs in the dark and strap them on.

nah, he did everything with his legs off, was only after he had shot her he reckons he put them back on

http://www.pod702.co.za/Eyewitnessnews/docs/130219oscar_papers.pdf

all starts on page 6

so many flaws

16.10 he got his pistol from under his bed, but didn't notice she wasn't in it

16.14 when he looked at the bed he saw she wasn't in it

oh and he normally sleeps on the right, but on this night he happened to sleep on the left as he had a bad shoulder (saw that on twitter, not sure of the relevance, but it sounds like more porkies to me)

How the hell it can be played out in the media like this is ridiculous.

this is a very good point. Famous people shouldn't have more or less right to a fair trial.

Then again, his defence lawyer must be on the crack to think his tales are sounding credible.

Guest Frandsen08

the coverage over there on this is incredible its like when we have half a foot of snow.

They said he is the most famous person from S.A besides nelson mandela, and you know how long they dragged that out for =@

the coverage over there on this is incredible its like when we have half a foot of snow.

They said he is the most famous person from S.A besides nelson mandela, and you know how long they dragged that out for =@

dubbed their version of posh and becks

how the fuck do they work that out? thick twats