Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Official Boxing Thread...

gonzo

I agree to a point. A great boxing match is a splendid thing to watch, sadly though more often than not they can be turgid.

At least with cage wrestling, there is always something happening, and it's all "blood and thunder" instead of blokes just cuddling each other, as a lot of boxing matches seem to turn into

Any UFC fight I see always ends up with both blokes cuddled up on the floor like a pair of tramps fighting over 50p.

It's a sport for people that are no good at boxing but still want to fight. No technique or fitness. Leave em to it.

Just don't try and invade our sport again.

Any UFC fight I see always ends up with both blokes cuddled up on the floor like a pair of tramps fighting over 50p.

It's a sport for people that are no good at boxing but still want to fight. No technique or fitness. Leave em to it.

If I knew how to give a plus one on a mobile, you would be getting one for this post

The fight itself was received all a bit meh in Tampa with very few places actually showing it

Edited by SalfordOriginal

I've just watched the fight, Mcgregor did miles better than I expected, fair play, looked like he was going to win after 6 rounds.

Looked like he was going to win after 6 rounds?

I thought he looked fucked after 3, and it was only going one way from then on

Still, its all about opinions I suppose

hahahahahahahahaha

prat

• Site Supporter

Take away the hype, the fight in itself was bang average.

McGregor lands a number of punches but I think Mayweather barely noticed, the mma lot aren't on the same level power-wise it seems. He just let the pikey punch himself out.

• Site Supporter

conor would murder him

khan is finished

He wouldn't beat any of the top 5 in the 147-154 weights.

He did better than I thought he would against Mayweather, but still lacked the stamina to beat a previously retired 40 year old.

I don't think he'd last 2 rounds against Khan.