Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Official Boxing Thread...


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In fact...  

is that the racist in you again?

Put your tampon back in you soft Irish wazzock

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Rudy said:

Battered like a fish

Gone downhill since he changed trainer 

Moore should be taking the warmups, not training for world title fights 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, L/H White said:

Gone downhill since he changed trainer 

Moore should be taking the warmups, not training for world title fights 

He could of gone to any trainer in the world but picked him. But what does he know hey 🤷🏻😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, royal white said:

He could of gone to any trainer in the world but picked him. But what does he know hey 🤷🏻😉

Reckon he’s selling any equipment?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Reckon he’s selling any equipment?

Cash cow has gone now the whole gym will be on the market next week. 😂 he will be gutted he turned Khan away and a 700k pay day last year 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, royal white said:

Cash cow has gone now the whole gym will be on the market next week. 😂 he will be gutted he turned Khan away and a 700k pay day last year 😂

I’ll be down on Tuesday with 100 notes 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
29 minutes ago, Morizio said:

Connor Benn, job done👊 

That’s the real deal. His power batters Khan. Brook awkward but I fancy him to beat him.

Shawn Porter gives him most trouble for me but he’s already close to world level. Needs a major test. I’m following I’m, loved his dad (Watson was my fav tho)

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

That’s the real deal. His power batters Khan. Brook awkward but I fancy him to beat him.

Shawn Porter gives him most trouble for me but he’s already close to world level. Needs a major test. I’m following I’m, loved his dad (Watson was my fav tho)

Benn would knock Khans glass jaw into a million pieces 

Brook is done, his eye socket is fucked 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
Posted (edited)

I flicked over at the end while they interviewed him. Has he called our Amir out? Fairly sure they were saying Kahn wouldn’t want to fight him.

Edited by MickyD
Fat thumb
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I flicked over at the end while they interviewed him. Has he called our Amir out? Fairly sure they were saying Kahn wouldn’t want to fight him.

Khan is a bottle job no way would he want to, Vargas took him to a decision, Canelo ironed him out, he was getting pummelled off Crawford and then his fanny fell out. 
 

The smart move would be to go against Benn because the Brook fight isn’t happening 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Khan is a bottle job no way would he want to, Vargas took him to a decision, Canelo ironed him out, he was getting pummelled off Crawford and then his fanny fell out. 
 

The smart move would be to go against Benn because the Brook fight isn’t happening 

Khan made a twat out of himself in his last fight but he's not really had a history of ducking fighters who'd likely twat him, has he?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, deane koontz said:

Khan made a twat out of himself in his last fight but he's not really had a history of ducking fighters who'd likely twat him, has he?

Brook for years, didn’t want to fight in Sheffield, then didn’t agree with the purse split , then said Brook wasn’t big enough because Brook has fought nobodies, despite Brook Fighting GGG, Spence and Crawford

 Pacquiauo (after he was knocked out cold in sparring)

Mayweather, said he couldn’t agree a financial package , but went on the undercard of Mayweather Maidana and earned the same purse 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rudy said:

Brook for years, didn’t want to fight in Sheffield, then didn’t agree with the purse split , then said Brook wasn’t big enough because Brook has fought nobodies, despite Brook Fighting GGG, Spence and Crawford

 Pacquiauo (after he was knocked out cold in sparring)

Mayweather, said he couldn’t agree a financial package , but went on the undercard of Mayweather Maidana and earned the same purse 

 

Wasn't khan saying he'd only fought nobodies prior to him fighting those though and not after?  He only started fighting those 2016ish

He's been talking about a possible Pac fight for years. Although that could just be talk

Glass jaw aye. And embarrassing last showing. But i'd have an hard time calling anybody who steps into the ring with Canelo a bottle job
 

Edited by deane koontz
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.