Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Official Boxing Thread...

gonzo

• Site Supporter

That's bullshit.

He wasn't knocked out. Red calls it too early.

Lad would've got on his feet.

Bullshit. Ruined a potential fight

He was knocked down twice in 20 seconds. Unlikely he'd have gone any further. The fact he needed every second of the count to recover says enough.

That's bullshit.

He wasn't knocked out. Red calls it too early.

Lad would've got on his feet.

Bullshit. Ruined a potential fight

Sorry. But that's bullshit. If he had wanted to get up he would have done. Either he couldn't or he simply didn't want to. Definitely not the refs fault!

• Site Supporter

He was on his feet before the 8 count.

That was bullshit

It's become X-factor boxing

It's bullshit

It doesn't matter if you're on your feet before the 8 count. It's what the ref sees in the fellas eyes and mannerisms that matters. He was only just on his feet before the 8 count 20 seconds earlier ffs. If you think a 'knock out' means the opponent literally has to be unconscious for a minimum of 10 seconds, you clearly don't understand the sport. And if that WAS the rule, you'd have boxers dying every other week.

Edited by Cheese

He was knocked down twice in 20 seconds. Unlikely he'd have gone any further. The fact he needed every second of the count to recover says enough.

You've never been in a fight in your life you tart.

You also clearly don't know the rules of boxing.

The whole point is you can take all the seconds of recovery to get back up. He wasn't given that opportunity, even though he got up within the time.

To me it's still x-factor bullshit.

& as simpletons well pay again. Boxings becoming like WWE, its about the money, not the rules or the sport.

It's Bullshit

• Site Supporter

You've never been in a fight in your life you tart.

You also clearly don't know the rules of boxing.

The whole point is you can take all the seconds of recovery to get back up. He wasn't given that opportunity, even though he got up within the time.

To me it's still x-factor bullshit.

& as simpletons well pay again. Boxings becoming like WWE, its about the money, not the rules or the sport.

It's Bullshit

Don't watch it then. If you want to see people getting properly fucked up, go and watch gypo's fight bare-knuckle in a barn somewhere.

As for "You've never been in a fight in your life"- what? 

You clearly have no clue about boxing.

It doesn't matter if you're on your feet before the 8 count. It's what the ref sees in the fellas eyes and mannerisms that matters. He was only just on his feet before the 8 count 20 seconds earlier ffs. If you think a 'knock out' means the opponent literally has to be unconscious for a minimum of 10 seconds, you clearly don't understand the sport. And if that WAS the rule, you'd have boxers dying every other week.

Let's sort this out big lad, name the ring or place. Street or pavement. You've proved before you know cock all about owt.

Friendly tussle within the ropes, take on an owd lad face to face instead of being a internet warrior Mr Smartarse.

You up for it? We'll do it for charity

Don't watch it then. If you want to see people getting properly fucked up, go and watch gypo's fight bare-knuckle in a barn somewhere.

As for "You've never been in a fight in your life"- what?

You clearly have no clue about boxing.

You have your friendly challenge, put your mouth where your heart is?

Let's see who knows about boxing clever cock

& we'll play play by the official rules, 8 seconds, no quarter given :)

Edited by BOWTUN BAKED

• Site Supporter

Let's sort this out big lad, name the ring or place. Street or pavement. You've proved before you know cock all about owt.

Friendly tussle within the ropes, take on an owd lad face to face instead of being a internet warrior Mr Smartarse.

You up for it? We'll do it for charity

Sort what out?

I'm getting the impression you've had a few too many tonight mate.

Edited by Cheese

Sort what out?

I'm getting the impression you've had a few too many tonight mate.

I have, yes

But we have history on this site & I'd like to meet you for a beer or a do. Without saying I'm outside your house in a Miami White way.

Just because we have we have a difference on opinion about something, doesn't mean you can be a mouthy cnut about it, life doesn't revolve about you or your views on life.

Nor does it mean I'm right, difference is if you're going to try to be a cocky clever fella about it.... Put up or shut up, you're taking internet life to seriously. Relax or stand up to your convictions. You constantly try to provoke me on this forum to get a rise, which I find very sad, but if that's what makes you happy, crack on fella, but let's take out of the cyber world & see who is smiling in the real world when we meet face to face.

You sad little man.