Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Official Boxing Thread...

gonzo

One of my lads at work used to be a top national level amateur heavyweight and he coaches boxing now a couple go evenings a week

Therefore he knows a lot more about boxing than me

He reckons Haye would beat Joshua. Also he reckons Fury beats both Haye and Joshua as they "wouldn't get near him"

It's still only an opinion, but pretty qualified I guess?

• Site Supporter

I'd pay box office prices to see Baked slap him :D

In fact, I could probably get it sorted to be on at Bowlers

As it's happened on a football forum, can they be allowed to lob patio furniture at each other and spend 99% of the fight just strutting and posturing before landing half a punch and a shin kick? Like proper hoolies. Edited by Spider

• Site Supporter

I have, yes

But we have history on this site & I'd like to meet you for a beer or a do. Without saying I'm outside your house in a Miami White way.

Just because we have we have a difference on opinion about something, doesn't mean you can be a mouthy cnut about it, life doesn't revolve about you or your views on life.

Nor does it mean I'm right, difference is if you're going to try to be a cocky clever fella about it.... Put up or shut up, you're taking internet life to seriously. Relax or stand up to your convictions. You constantly try to provoke me on this forum to get a rise, which I find very sad, but if that's what makes you happy, crack on fella, but let's take out of the cyber world & see who is smiling in the real world when we meet face to face.

You sad little man.

Deary me. "We have history"? That's news to me. And I "constantly try to provoke you"? You're either mistaking me with someone else, or you've lost the plot. I hardly even post here any more. Anyway, enjoy your hangover Rocky.

As it's happened on a football forum, can they be allowed to lob patio furniture at each other and spend 99% of the fight just strutting and posturing before landing half a punch and a shin kick? Like proper hoolies.

Only if we get at least 5 minutes of top pavement dancing first.

• Moderators

I have heard a few people now say that Martin was paid £6mil....please tell me thats not right? surely thats bull shit?

why else would the champion be fighting away from home?

for me, this is a second division belt as fury is clearly the champ

not to say joshua wouldnt spark him out too, mind

if fury beats klitshcko, the obvious fight is fury/joshua but this is boxing and i dont see it happening

How much do we need to pay to watch baked and cheese?

As it's happened on a football forum, can they be allowed to lob patio furniture at each other and spend 99% of the fight just strutting and posturing before landing half a punch and a shin kick? Like proper hoolies.

Only if we get at least 5 minutes of top pavement dancing first.

Takes half an hour to an hour according to the BBC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/spinachandemmentalch_83902

Edited by RoadRunnerFan

• Site Supporter

AJ is a couple of fights away from being better than Fury but he now needs a step up in class - not sure who he goes for though. Still not convinced Fury beats Haye though, see how Haye goes in his next couple of fights before I call that

looking at the world rankings, Martin is in none of the other organistaions top 15, so that says a lot about him, I think its still to early to say how good Joshua can be simply because he hasnt for anyone with any credentials yet, to put him in with the likes of Fury and Klitshko now would be a big mistake.

why else would the champion be fighting away from home?

for me, this is a second division belt as fury is clearly the champ

not to say joshua wouldnt spark him out too, mind

if fury beats klitshcko, the obvious fight is fury/joshua but this is boxing and i dont see it happening

Spot on, Martin was a fake champion selling his belt. No way Hearn lets Joshua in a real fight for a long time yet, he's invested far too much to risk that.

What a joke that "title fight" was. A complete set up for AJ to become a "Champ".

Almost floored by Whyte, as soon as he fights even an average fighter, he will come unstuck.

And he is 26 ffs, only 14 months younger than Fury!!

Edited by Pablo