Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Shitfan Roll Call...

Traf

As i was in attendance at Wembley vs Tranmere, Watford, Aston Villa and Stoke and having been in attendance in Cardiff for Middlesbrough together with the fact I missed Reading and PNE I've put myself on a rest of the season ban..............

Missed Stoke, but went the Bristol City, Torquay and the rest. So should be in good stead for a day off for a bit of fun, flaming hell, this team has ruined my life, about time I see the other sex for a bit of company, mind, I will be back soon.

Probably another topic altogether... but there was once a time where my entire life was dictated by our fixture list.

Nothing got double-booked for matches. Holidays, days out, family events... all came 2nd best.

Funny how times change (or is it that we grow up?).

• Site Supporter

Probably another topic altogether... but there was once a time where my entire life was dictated by our fixture list.

Nothing got double-booked for matches. Holidays, days out, family events... all came 2nd best.

Circumstances and priorities change don't think it's a case if growing up, just different outcomes of what we want I suppose

I can't see me ever doing that.

I'm on the 12 o'clock train to London for the weekend.

Planned ages ago when we were wallowing in the bottom 4-5 places.

Think I've probably missed half the games on my season ticket this year.

If they were mostly before March, you've not missed much.

Used to be the same for me and still is in most respects except for holidays. On holiday right now but it was booked last October and my only worry then was missing the FA Cup Final should we have got there (I would have flown back for that). Still try and avoid home fixtures but missed 5 this season so maybe don´t try hard enough. Got holiday booked again for October, though it´s a week where in the past it`s Internationals week so hope it is again.