Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Freedman Wants Out

MAXiMUS

Wrong Maxi, because every Bolton fan worth his salt remebers what a cunt Barry Knight was/is, so you not knowing puts you in the wum category, who is it Maxi Wigan or Blackpool?.

I remember him now he's been mentioned.

If I could prove I am a Bolton fan I would

Mr Darren Robert Parr, just the man I was looking for! I'm not computer savvy and took onboard the comments of a certain 'Youri McAnespie' in order to discover the shift key. Is that you on your avatar by the way? I recognise you if so.

Hopefully people will now see me in a new light, and actually take on board the contribution I'm bringing to WWays, as opposed to judging me because of a fault on my keyboard. I suspect Mr Cramp can type as he likes though. Equal opportunities eh? Can't go upsetting Trafford_White can we.

TIL NEXT TIME

CAPSLOCK COLIN

big-bell_1408472c.jpg

DF and PG had a meeting this morning.

Will let you know the outcome when I find out

Maybe they were discussing whether to have a Coke or a Pepsi machine at the training center. I'd wager they have meetings regularly, and that it's never about him wanting to leave.

I think you need a new hobby, lad.

Maybe they were discussing whether to have a Coke or a Pepsi machine at the training center. I'd wager they have meetings regularly, and that it's never about him wanting to leave.

I think you need a new hobby, lad.

You're entitled to your opinion.

• Site Supporter

Monday morning meeting!

Standard

Their meeting was about the standard and content of the threads on WW at the moment, and as to how colonel colon and maxipriest are having an inspired, if derogatory effect on them.

I think Dougie is unhappy about the lack of hand dryers in the gents toilets all over the Reebok. Probably told big Phil that unless it gets sorted he is off to a club that have Dyson blade dryers!!! That will be what the meeting was about....

No wonder he's not happy