Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Freedman Wants Out

MAXiMUS

Seriously though about DF, we'd have gone up with him last season, if we had more time to sort out what Coyle did, next season like most PremierLeague managers (from realistic clubs) will get sacked before Xmas, and DF will be one of the faves to join that/those sides.

It wouldn't be surprising to see Bolton have a new manager at the start of 2014, unless he wants to stay and isn't lured by more money? better players and a better league.

Edited by Didledee

Seriously though about DF, we'd have gone up with him last season, if we had more time to sort out what Coyle did, next season like most PremierLeague managers (from realistic clubs) will get sacked before Xmas, and DF will be one of the faves to join that/those sides.

It wouldn't be surprising to see Bolton have a new manager at the start of 2014, unless he wants to stay and isn't lured by more money? better players and a better league.

You know what Dids I do think we'd have gone up last season if we had a full season with Dougie and what you've just said has scared me abit incase there is any truth in Dougie not being happy. I've got high hopes for what could happen if keep Dougie for along time (i.e Big Sam)

Right, I've been thinking of 3 non Googleable, Reebok era questions and I've come up with the following.

1) Who did Eidur score his 'wonder goal' against?

2) What was of noticeable about Stelios on his lap of honour/post match interview after Greece had won the Euros?

3) What song did Bolton come out onto the pitch to during the early part of the Allardyce/Brown years?

• Site Supporter

Oi MaxiBon, 

When you get these snippets off Gartside, are they PG Tips, you fucking chimp?

This made me grin.

I'm hardly the type to lie and drag someone through the dirt. I've witnessed his bullying of slightly plump women

Is this statement slightly sizeist? (Is that a word?) how does one differentiation between, "big boned", "chubby", "Bonny", "curvaceous" and fat? Slightly plump is a term I've not heard since Monty Python

Reet let's get this thing about Maximong open

"The board" are like the board of alot of companies; they sit and discuss board level things...talking every transfer is not part of their jobs....they may hear things, but they won't be consulted about everything...it's just so unlikely to work that way these days.

So:

If Maxi is

A) real

B) knows anyone who actually knows in advance about actual transfers

C) is too young to really remember Burnden

...which he seems to claim, he'd be one person:

AG

And he seems a good bloke when I've met him and knows Big E fairly well...he wouldn't come across like such a whopper as this cunt, ITK or not....

So I'd bet it aint him....

And I'm

Giving this WUM too much credit to even post this....

Reet let's get this thing about Maximong open

"The board" are like the board of alot of companies; they sit and discuss board level things...talking every transfer is not part of their jobs....they may hear things, but they won't be consulted about everything...it's just so unlikely to work that way these days.

So:

If Maxi is

A) real

B) knows anyone who actually knows in advance about actual transfers

C) is too young to really remember Burnden

...which he seems to claim, he'd be one person:

AG

And he seems a good bloke when I've met him and knows Big E fairly well...he wouldn't come across like such a whopper as this cunt, ITK or not....

So I'd bet it aint him....

And I'm

Giving this WUM too much credit to even post this....

Think your right about it not being AG, E has told us he's a sound lad numerous times. I think seasider was a good shout.

• Moderators

Right, I've been thinking of 3 non Googleable, Reebok era questions and I've come up with the following.

2) What was of noticeable about Stelios on his lap of honour/post match interview after Greece had won the Euros?

3) What song did Bolton come out onto the pitch to during the early part of the Allardyce/Brown years?

2) he was on the shoulders of campo's kids or something

1 is Wimbledon

• Moderators

One thing this latest revelation does prove, if it still needed proving, is that maximus is full of shit

If relations are at an all time low either the board haven't told DF we've as good as signed Dawson and are waiting to bid for Rhodes, or they simply aren't true

Which is it max?

One thing this latest revelation does prove, if it still needed proving, is that maximus is full of shit

If relations are at an all time low either the board haven't told DF we've as good as signed Dawson and are waiting to bid for Rhodes, or they simply aren't true

Which is it max?

Clearly established