Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Gartside Out!

worthy10

If any other business has failed and lost funds the way we have in the last 3 years, there would rightly be questions asked about the competence of the leadership?

Seeing how pathetic we have slumped to in the transfer market, is surely a wake up call. It is embarrassing!

Yet nobody is deemed to be culpable for this failure.

Sorry about this doom and gloom, but I'm so angry!

Every chairman would be out aswell. It's not just us that it happens to

How many other clubs were top 6 in the premiership playing in europe around 5 or 6 years ago then had a chairman appoint 4 bad managers, sanction the buying of a lot of shit on massives wages, take a half million pound bonus after relegation, upset the fans with his smarmy comments, have a house extention, full to get full value for cahill amongst others, manage to run up over 100 million pound in debts and now sit at the bottom of a shit league

How many other clubs were top 6 in the premiership playing in europe around 5 or 6 years ago then had a chairman appoint 4 bad managers, sanction the buying of a lot of shit on massives wages, take a half million pound bonus after relegation, upset the fans with his smarmy comments, have a house extention, full to get full value for cahill amongst others, manage to run up over 100 million pound in debts and now sit at the bottom of a shit league

Peter ridsdale for one.

There is always the 'do nothing', it'll be reet, option, but recent indications suggest otherwise?

Are you suggesting we get all Egyptian about this?? The Bolton uprising. I can see a full on coup with Anewman as general. Round the fkin troops.

No.

But it is difficult to watch us struggle the way we have, yet those who are ultimately culpable due to consistent mismanagement seem to linger on.

Oh for fucks sake, we've only just entered September and we are skint due to FFP and our inability to get finances to circumvent it like others.

Turmoil is the last thing we need here.

It's up to the manager to get the best out of his players during what is, on paper, an easier month.

A point against Burnley looks reasonable in light of heir start, point against Reading fair enough. QPR always looked tough.

I'd have expected us to get beat at Forest, leaving Blackburn as the one killer result in terms of poor result and performance. I'd add Tranmere, but we never give a shit about the cups.

We have much the same team as last year, just need to get some luck and form.

If things are still shit by mid-October, then I'll worry.

Oh for fucks sake, we've only just entered September and we are skint due to FFP and our inability to get finances to circumvent it like others.

Turmoil is the last thing we need here.

It's up to the manager to get the best out of his players during what is, on paper, an easier month.

A point against Burnley looks reasonable in light of heir start, point against Reading fair enough. QPR always looked tough.

I'd have expected us to get beat at Forest, leaving Blackburn as the one killer result in terms of poor result and performance. I'd add Tranmere, but we never give a shit about the cups.

We have much the same team as last year, just need to get some luck and form.

If things are still shit by mid-October, then I'll worry.

This makes a lot of sense to me. It's a shit start, but we have had a very tough start to the season. I don't think we will finish anywhere near the bottom tbh, there are too many decent players in the squad for that who ARE capable of winning matches. Dougie just needs to turn it round like he did after taking over last season.

I agree, if its still appalling by the end of October then we have reason to be very concerned but I think we will have won a few games by then and be back on track.

Fingers crossed. In Doogie we trust, I think he will get it right.