Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 2 Derby 2

leigh white

on the few moments i managed to catch on the radio at work today,gary henshaw commented that if we lose against derby,he wouldn't be surprised to see dougie freedman walk. said he was given promises that weren't fulfilled and gartside should back them up.

worrying times guys and i can only see it deepening after a 2-0 defeat on tuesday.  someone on a different thread made a comparison to us and wolves,i can certainly echo that sentiment

on the few moments i managed to catch on the radio at work today,gary henshaw commented that if we lose against derby,he wouldn't be surprised to see dougie freedman walk. said he was given promises that weren't fulfilled and gartside should back them up.

worrying times guys and i can only see it deepening after a 2-0 defeat on tuesday.  someone on a different thread made a comparison to us and wolves,i can certainly echo that sentiment

Football managers don't walk

worrying times guys and i can only see it deepening after a 2-0 defeat on tuesday. someone on a different thread made a comparison to us and wolves,i can certainly echo that sentiment

One of Adlingtons finest text PG tonight explaining his recent disappointment with the response "cheers".

Arrogant, understanding, nonchalant, make of that what you will.

One of Adlingtons finest text PG tonight explaining his recent disappointment with the response "cheers".

Arrogant, understanding, nonchalant, make of that what you will.

i can certainly believe gartside would send a smug reply like that. he's here purely for the ride now. anybody who believes his bullshit wants hitting with a hammer

get your mate to send a pic of Fernandes who's currently strutting her stuff on Studio 66 TV 1 on Sky,see what the exhausted ruler has to say about that fine bit of filly  :thumbsup:

worrying times guys and i can only see it deepening after a 2-0 defeat on tuesday. someone on a different thread made a comparison to us and wolves,i can certainly echo that sentiment

If Gary Henshaw is right about broken promises Gartside is a disgrace and is dragging this club through the gutter, I think I'd play the wrong tactics to get the sack and stick two fingers up at the club who conned me.

We should win this, they've now broken their record, it's our turn to get three points too. 3-1, Eagles, CYL and NGog

Edited by Breightmet Boy

If Gary Henshaw is right about broken promises Gartside is a disgrace and is dragging this club through the gutter, I think I'd play the wrong tactics to get the sack and stick two fingers up at the club who conned me.

We should win this, they've now broken their record, it's our turn to get three points too. 3-1, Eagles, CYL and NGog

Surely ED would have made any promises?