Ream

Tierney

Medo

Spearing

Pratley

Eagles

C Davies

Beckford

Got to have Chungy or Hall in for either Medo and Spearing. Pointless play both of them, just doesn't work.

Medo in for Lee, who looks lost.

Us 2 - 1 C Davies and Medo.

All that's needed is a bit of application and hard work.

Trouble is that this team don't do hard work and application and at the moment it looks like DF does not know how to manage a football team it's a bad combination. Edited by Mounts Kipper

Another question that I cannot get my head round is why has DF signed 2 central midfielders who's strengths are to press the opposition and get in and around the opposition and then he plays a system where we hold off making a challenge try to shadow runs and wait for the opposition to make an error or give us the ball back, the more I think about DF the more and more I am worried.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Looks half-decent out of what we've got. Though I think Bogdan's unpredictability gives (our) defenders the jitters, so I'd give Lonergan a run.

1-2

Bogdan?

Player of the Season to date

Looks half-decent out of what we've got. Though I think Bogdan's unpredictability gives (our) defenders the jitters, so I'd give Lonergan a run.

1-2

I'm not Bogdans biggest fan but that is totally unfair. Be more accurate to say the defence has given Bogdan the jitters so far. He's not done a lot wrong this season (got us a point v Reading undoubtedly) whereas Wheater, Knight, Baptiste & Mears have cost us points. Dropping him doesn't make sense to me when there is so much else wrong with our defence. Anyway 0-0 Tuesday, with desperate hope we can nick it 1-0 like we did when Stelios scored in 95th minute against them. Hopefully wont be as cold.