Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Who Hates Munichs Roll Call

tomski

My cousin married a Munich and they attempted to bring their kids up as supporting both Bolton and united.

They took em in the north stand when we played em first time at the reebok sporting Dmb hats and scarfs.

I laughed my little socks off when my mum told me of their day of horror as they were spat on,pelted with coins and chucked out.

Wankers.

My cousin married a Munich and they attempted to bring their kids up as supporting both Bolton and united.

They took em in the north stand when we played em first time at the reebok sporting Dmb hats and scarfs.

I laughed my little socks off when my mum told me of their day of horror as they were spat on,pelted with coins and chucked out.

Wankers.

Brings a tear to my eye and makes you proud to be a Wanderer. :)

i hate the dmb's and long may this shite period continue.

my gaffer and a few work collegues are munich bastards and i tell them on a regular basis. i cant understand why i havnt been invited on the works xmas do. dirty munich bastards.

oh a i love busters, big and natural for fester none of your plastic rubbish.

Down in sunny Lagos the locals love wearing football shirts. I operate a strict policy of nobody is allowed in the office complex with a DMB shirt on and I don't care if they are customer. Also in the local boozer the bar is split in two. When the football is on myself and a Geordie mate go to the other side and do a sweep for vermin much to amusement of non DMB's.

Edited by buckhurstwhite

Typical munchens think there funny lets see what their singing in a few months if they have a long dip in results. They dont have a clue what its really like to support a struggling team/club. Fucking pricks.

They are Everton fans.

I love how much united fans annoy some of you. You are worse than Wigan, Blackpool and tranmere fans combined hating a team who couldn't give a shiney shit about us. This is why we need music after goals......because we are fucking small time

I love how much united fans annoy some of you. You are worse than Wigan, Blackpool and tranmere fans combined hating a team who couldn't give a shiney shit about us. This is why we need music after goals......because we are fucking small time

I could not give a shiny shite about what united win united don't register but it does not stop me having an unhealthy dislike of the majority of their fans and celebrating whenever they lose, yes the majority of reds could not care less about BWFC but believe me there are plenty in a certain area not too far from Bolton boundary who hate Bolton every bit as much as Man City.