Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Shits

Spider

• Site Supporter

I'm not talking about hangover shits, or your common or garden shits now

I'm talking about the full 21 gun salute shits. A complete and utter removal of my entire innards in a series of torrid, noisy and gut wrenching toilet visits.

3 days now. I've eaten barely anything yet still all manner of stuff is being jettisoned from my arse like someone punched a hole in the side of the Space Station

Bad aids, or time to go to the docs? Bear in mind, it's a 20 minute drive and my longest reprieve between visits has been about 19 minutes.

RIP Spider.

I ate a family sized bag of salted peanuts last night and the result this morning was reminiscent of pearl harbour I presume with a giant explosion followed by what sounded like a Japanese fighter strafing the water as peanuts fired from my ringpiece like a machine gun.

I'm not talking about hangover shits, or your common or garden shits now

I'm talking about the full 21 gun salute shits. A complete and utter removal of my entire innards in a series of torrid, noisy and gut wrenching toilet visits.

3 days now. I've eaten barely anything yet still all manner of stuff is being jettisoned from my arse like someone punched a hole in the side of the Space Station

Bad aids, or time to go to the docs? Bear in mind, it's a 20 minute drive and my longest reprieve between visits has been about 19 minutes.

RIP Spider.

Fell your pain spider I started last thursday the full works putrid yellowy squits every twenty mins or so

Fuck me the pain in my insides and my shitter was like having red hot barbed wire dragged through me

Then when it was impossible to pass anything else still sat on the bog still going through the "motions" so to speak absolute torture

My son wanted to go to the cup match with blackpool so friday night 3 immodiums taken and another sat dinner time , big mistake the saturday saw me shaking at sweating like a junky, all through the match frightened to death when we scored as every sudden movement I thought this is going to be it , Bolton news headlines " Man single handedly clears east stand lower"

3 days of hell not had a beer since but ill be battering it tomorrow

O h yeah in reply I think we may be too far gone to be saved

One of the bogs at our works is broken so other folk have been using the one near us. One particular lad must have some sort of arse disease because when he's been in there's a green mist and foul stench that you wouldn't believe.

Anyhow, we've left a note with instructions of spraying, opening windows & cleaning your skids from the pan.  Filthy bastard!

Stop drinking alcohol

exactly what i was told when i went to the hospital for tests after having constant diahorrea for months

turns out it was some diease i cant remember the name of caused by excessive alcohol consumption not surprisingly

Though not perfect now is ok

explains me shitting my trousers at peterborough however.