Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

World's Sexiest Actress

Freddie_Hill

Fucking useless list. Laughable. No Gina Lollobrigida and Sophia Loren?

Errm yeah because it's time related so current rather than sexiest ever

If one wanted to shag a wrinkle i'd suggest going all out Swanny style and getting a shar-pei

Edited by jules_darby

• Members

Errm yeah because it's time related so current rather than sexiest ever

If one wanted to shag a wrinkle i'd suggest going all out Swanny style and getting a shar-pei

No need. No need at all. 

Time related - accepted. I obviously typed it for a 'fucking owd codger' type reaction - then you come along with your fucking facts ;)

For anyone who's in any doubt Hollywood actresses have plastic surgery done, Scarlett's pictured below with her twin sister (left).

scarlett-johansson-mother-melanie-johans

As for those last two girls pictured, they're alreet, don't get me wrong, but they're no better looking than many girls you'll see out and about in an average day...

Bolty's right, you hardly see real famous head-turners who stand alone like; Gina, Sophia, Raquel etc.

They're all a bit 'girl next door' - these days, and not particularly better at acting either (which suggests they're not being hired, rightly, for talent over look).

Edited by Youri McAnespie

For anyone who's in any doubt Hollywood actresses have plastic surgery done, Scarlett's pictured below with her twin sister (left).

scarlett-johansson-mother-melanie-johans

Why does her ugly friend appear to be clutching a dead black kid? - is it the latest Hollywood "must have" item

Edited by CWP

• Site Supporter

They're all a bit 'girl next door' - these days, and not particularly better at acting either (which suggests they're not being hired, rightly, for talent over look).

It's 100% based on looks.

Casting call is released. Agents send head shots and credits. Casting directors call in for audition off that. It's all off if you look like what they want.

I get loads of gangster murderer policeman auditions.

It's 100% based on looks.

Casting call is released. Agents send head shots and credits. Casting directors call in for audition off that. It's all off if you look like what they want.

I get loads of gangster murderer policeman auditions.

Don't take this the wrong way, you could be the next De Niro for all I know, Swanny, but reading that post reminded me of this scene. :)

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter

Don't take this the wrong way, you could be the next De Niro for all I know, Swanny, but reading that post reminded me of this scene. :)

World's shortest audition.

Doing a batman web series pilot atm.

Walked in and got the part.

The lass playing cat woman is a page three model and that's gotta have been cast on looks.