Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Trainers

fellman

These ones are nice enough, and cheap too - currently at £3.95...

There's no postage to pay either, the seller will whisper your address to the shoes and they'll march overnight and be on your doorstep by morning.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/battered-well-worn-Team-adidas-UK-10-Goodyear-style-racing-trainers-553036-/111332565079?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item19ebf02057

$_57.JPG

I'm sure there's something afoot with these skanky trainers on Ebay - didn't Dazbob mention some wierd f*cker wanting him to jizz in the trainers he was selling?

These ones are nice enough, and cheap too - currently at £3.95...

There's no postage to pay either, the seller will whisper your address to the shoes and they'll march overnight and be on your doorstep by morning.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/battered-well-worn-Team-adidas-UK-10-Goodyear-style-racing-trainers-553036-/111332565079?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item19ebf02057

$_57.JPG

I'm sure there's something afoot with these skanky trainers on Ebay - didn't Dazbob mention some wierd f*cker wanting him to jizz in the trainers he was selling?

Item description, 'battered, no box'

hahahahaha

$_58.JPG

There'd be no way back for them if someone gave you 'stamps' though...

I've got a pair of ecru/yellow and blue New Yorks that will never be worn because they'll look shit with even the tiniest mark...

I only bought them to complete the 'set', then found they'd done two other colorways as well.

Thank f*ck those days of Isabelle Marcos style (or whatever she's called) poncery are now long gone

Anyone else get a voucher code off adidas the other day? Couldn't turn down 30% off. Would appreciate any tips for some white leather originals for my hols (thinly veiled) so the sun doesn't wreck the suede on my Gazelles.

Forest Hills.

look ok and are cheap enough to not cause distress if they get RUINED

Anyone else get a voucher code off adidas the other day? Couldn't turn down 30% off. Would appreciate any tips for some white leather originals for my hols (thinly veiled) so the sun doesn't wreck the suede on my Gazelles.

Yep got 30 percent too. Had 40 percent last year.

Only green and yellow i see are spezials