Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton V Birmingham

gonzo

Didn't we play them last game a few years back?

If I remember correctly then they caused havoc at half time on the concourse and old bill went charging through the ESL I to the away concourse? Crazy afterwards too

Whilst I'm on it didn't a mob try coming into the ESL concourse 1 year through the double doors? Was that brum?

Didn't we play them last game a few years back?

If I remember correctly then they caused havoc at half time on the concourse and old bill went charging through the ESL I to the away concourse? Crazy afterwards too

Whilst I'm on it didn't a mob try coming into the ESL concourse 1 year through the double doors? Was that brum?

That was the Pamela Anderson&scuba diver game.

They kicked off with police and stewards in the ground and outside too. They had fookin loads out. We ran into their yoof at train station well after the game. They were pretty much all black and wearing Fila.

• Moderators

That's the one

I'm I making it up or did a set of away lads ever make it just through the double doors into the ESL concourse before getting pushed back?

Aye but don't remember who it was against, like gonzo said, probably utd

• Site Supporter

Leicester and Doncaster play out a draw, 100 points for one, safety for the other, Birmingham drawing with Bolton, then Schmeichel scores from a goal kick.

Anewman is licking his lips at the thought

Edited by Spider

The best thing about the time that scuba diver ran on the pitch was the fat steward who couldn't catch the guy. He was wearing flippers and a snorkel ffs, but still managed to get on the pitch and dive into the back of Jaaskelainens net before being accosted.

I'm looking forward to the volatile atmosphere now. I bet they don't situate any away fans in the scoreboard corner though.