Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

adidas Thread

Horwich

Saw him walking round with them on, I guess he was the one who walked out of the shop with them on and in to a puddle :lol:

He bought some OG dubs from bags of flavour sat afternoon put them on at half 7 to go in the shop then took them off and put his ardwicks on at 8? He'd been there for 2 days mind so I be the was fucking delirious

Bouncer stabbed in the face outside Lolas sat night!

Was going off everywhere to be fair. These 2 groups had obviously already had a ding dong before and bumped in to each other again right at the side of us and they both just went ape shit. Rolling over the bonnet of the car we were tying to have an hour in, wing mirror ripped off claret all down the side of the car they just windmilled each other to breaking point

He got me two pairs of 9's and a pair of 10's for face value plus a tenner a pair "for his troubles"

I've not got them yet and if I'm not keen, I'll get rid of both pairs of 9's.

The 10's are for Pablo Largefeet.

Sound, fuck this 20 hour stood in the cold lark like some geek....its who you know !?!

Wore mine for the first and probably only time until the weather clears up yesterday. Utterly brilliant trainer.

Very comfortable, I've had them on in the house, might get to wear them in May when the current band of rain stops here.

Very comfortable, I've had them on in the house, might get to wear them in May when the current band of rain stops here.

I was tip toeing through and stepping round everything. I can't go out with that much pressure on me again. Boxed until it hasn't rained for a week and not forecasted for another week!

• Moderators

adidas sale is on, gone in through Topcashback for 7%, grey Spezial at £42, green Suisse at £36 and black and white Gazelle indoor at £47 = £125. Use the code Extra20 and this becomes £100. Still free shipping :thumbsup:

Fucking Touring that I need are in the sale in the US.