Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

adidas Thread

Horwich

1 hour ago, jimmyjoojar said:

Where’ve you seen these Marc? Can you share the link?

Possibly won't work this it's a private group

https://m.facebook.com/groups/166526256779568?view=permalink&id=2322392267859612&comment_id=2322770747821764&notif_t=group_comment_reply&notif_id=1568999236581997&ref=m_notif

Trablo_escobar on Instagram posted it, another private account...

Basically they've used the flat Oslo sole instead of the jagged one, looks crap.

Keep looking at this thread hoping one day to see some decent looking trainers that might tempt me but have to say not seen any yet

apart from y3 (although they’re now awful looking things) never been into adidas trainers and not sure what all the fuss is about

each to their own though 

2 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Keep looking at this thread hoping one day to see some decent looking trainers that might tempt me but have to say not seen any yet

apart from y3 (although they’re now awful looking things) never been into adidas trainers and not sure what all the fuss is about

each to their own though 

I don't like many nowadays, especially ones where you can see the stripes through the sole sides, looks cheaply put together I reckon.  The Gazelle's do this

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

I like Adidas Jeans, especially the grey ones.  

I got a pair of grey with blue stripes but the back of them absolutely cripples me. Can't wear them at all. I think it's too high and impinges on my Achilles tendon.