Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

Feel as though the FA cup has got a bit of its magic back last seasons. Clubs taking it way more seriously.

Looking forward to today.

2-2, Liverpool in extra time.

No way this shouldn't be the last match of the season.

What a fuck up this staggered ending is as a whole, feels like our season ended 3 months ago and theres still teams with league games left.

6 hours ago, gonzo said:

Bang on. The Stoke Strokeathon was cemented by selling 6 million for our semi final, even though it was their first big day out in years.

Theres a band of clubs like you say are all in the same boat. Chuck Wolves in there too once their billionaire backer has enough.

I'm glad you agree mate, because I've absolutely no recollection of typing that 🤣 Tequila is a killer.

7 hours ago, Biggish Dave said:

Anyone other than our resident scouser watching the cup final? 

Kick off time is prime beer drinking and BBQ time in the garden so I’m out

All of that but with the TV in the garden... Clampet style 

will ferrell GIF

31 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Scousers booing the National anthem and Abide with Me?

Work with a few of them and they did it in the last final league cup asked one of them ( he as a passport with the cover the peoples republic of Liverpool on it ) and he said because most of them don’t feel English and they get a rough ride from the rest of the country and government for fucks sake .
 Went to Liverpool for a weekend when the Euro was on last year when England played Scotland thought the pubs would be packed like every were else and might have to book a table went in one pub to watch it in the city centre at Hatton gardens and there was 6 people watching it when I walked in . 
aren’t United fans the same also anti England 

Edited by Farnywhite

Scousers notoriously 'don't feel English". There's a greater leaning to Ireland vor many of them.

I'd say they're their own worst enemies, but that's a prize I want.

Pricks. The lot of them. Responsible for their own downfall and complain they're misunderstood. They aren't .. they're very well understood !

Might be something to do with Margaret Thatcher crushing the place to pieces then the whole country believing a pack of lies written in a newspaper.

Id be pissed off with the establishment too.

That's real scousers of course. Half the divs there booing today wont even know why they are booing.

• Site Supporter

And that’s why scousers can fuck off

Thatcher fucked them because they were lazy cunts.

Theyre convinced they’re all “dead funny”. Goes without saying that they’ve produced less comedians than a Nepalese monastery.

And anyone who says John Bishop can get in the sea.

They are cunts. That’s it.

6 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Might be something to do with Margaret Thatcher cru

6 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Might be something to do with Margaret Thatcher crushing the place to pieces then the whole country believing a pack of lies written in a newspaper.

If you take the disaster out of it which was the sun newspaper they haven’t been treated any worse than the rest of the north under thatcher and definitely not as bad as coal mining areas under them . probably had billions in investment since as well like Manchester 

27 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

If you take the disaster out of it which was the sun newspaper they haven’t been treated any worse than the rest of the north under thatcher and definitely not as bad as coal mining areas under them . probably had billions in investment since as well like Manchester 

Her exact words were let's put Liverpool into "managed decline".

Banter to scousers aside, it's a fucked up thing for any politician to say, let alone to follow through with. Utter scumbag. Some still worship her of course.

The reasons why they aren't as loyal to England as the rest of us go further than Thatcher though.

Can understand stand why they might boo. Each to their own these days - just like the knee.

52 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Id be pissed off with the establishment too.

That's real scousers of course. Half the divs there booing today wont even know why they are booing.

Heseltine ran the task force to rebuild Liverpool, government pumped millions in, scousers just Moan and grown, par for the course victim society.