Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Members
17 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

You probably fell asleep watching it.Even the Glazers understood Man Utd didn't become the most popular club in the land playing football like that

Watching it!!!!???? Now come on, be serious.

Big Mourinho fan mind so able to find some solace in a little more success for him.

• Members
4 hours ago, tomski said:

Espanyol fans chasing Barcelona off the pitch after their title win.

Was a weekend for it! The Porto vs Casa Pia game had an eventful last 10 minutes or so! Rival managers and coaching staff etc. getting stuck into each other on the touch line after what turned out to be Porto's 94th minute winner :D Should be more of it. Highly entertaining.

Portugal should be interesting again next weekend with everything still up for grabs and Benfica away at local rivals Sporting. Braga and Porto got interesting away games too. Matchsticks on eyelids again in the early hours of next Monday morning!

Edited by bolty58

• Moderators
14 hours ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

They know what they're about and do a lot of things right

That Mitoma is a cracking player

Some scouting system they have there it seems 

Chuck in that Paraguayan kid who scored yesterday and McAllister

I scoffed when they bought wellbeck in as well 

• Moderators
22 hours ago, Traf said:

I think most 'genuine' football fans would have preferred Notts County to have finished ahead of Hollywood Dragons FC

I wanted county to go to one way or another but probably also in a minority that i want to see how well Wrexham can do so good luck to them

I like their owners, good guys, clearly not it for the money 

Apparently they had the opportunity to buy us when we were being touted around by quantama but we weren't the sort of project they were looking for

• Moderators
On 14/05/2023 at 18:35, globaldiver said:

Just need Leicester to beat Liverpool 

Just looked

If they dont and i dont think they will, i think everton stay up by beating bournemouth

Sad times

Im still suffering after them bastards did brighton

11 hours ago, Zico said:

I wanted county to go to one way or another but probably also in a minority that i want to see how well Wrexham can do so good luck to them

I like their owners, good guys, clearly not it for the money 

Apparently they had the opportunity to buy us when we were being touted around by quantama but we weren't the sort of project they were looking for

Yep no issue with either here. 

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Leicester making it easy for them. Some great players there, but they seemingly can't hack it being down the wrong end. Perhaps one or two that aren't overly arsed neither- they'll get a gig elsewhere no doubt.

Yep, Leicester are awful

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Leicester making it easy for them. Some great players there, but they seemingly can't hack it being down the wrong end. Perhaps one or two that aren't overly arsed neither- they'll get a gig elsewhere no doubt.

Apparently that is along the lines of what their issue has been this season 

Rodgers made it clear towards the end of last season who was in and out expecting funds to sort the squad out 

Which weren't forth coming

So left with a load of players who know they weren't wanted and/or couldn't be shifted on 

So no effort from them with agents assuring them they will get a move this summer

1 hour ago, Zico said:

Apparently that is along the lines of what their issue has been this season 

Rodgers made it clear towards the end of last season who was in and out expecting funds to sort the squad out 

Which weren't forth coming

So left with a load of players who know they weren't wanted and/or couldn't be shifted on 

So no effort from them with agents assuring them they will get a move this summer

Surely their owners need to be questioned. They barely signed a player but got £75m for Wesley Fofana. (Which I still cant get my head around btw.)