Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

And they could still get 100 points

If they win their next couple of games, I could see that happening, because the pressure will be off when they're mathematically promoted.

If they lose one or two of their next ones, they could slip up a bit more.

Still think they're all but guaranteed promotion, but we COULD finish top.

Didn't see it, but why would it be a tough watch?

Things like that happen. 

Respect to him  making a doc about it though, will give it a watch when I get chance.

Any one who has lost a parent at a young age or themselves has lost a partner when they have young kids who find it a tough watch.

Not something that gets aired so openly.

If they win their next couple of games, I could see that happening, because the pressure will be off when they're mathematically promoted.

If they lose one or two of their next ones, they could slip up a bit more.

Still think they're all but guaranteed promotion, but we COULD finish top.

Their weekend match has been put back to Wednesday as Coventry are at Wembley on Sunday.

By the time they play that league match we will have played 2 matches and might be only one point behind them.

Coventry may (or may not) be on a high, and in any case will be fighting to (try to) avoid almost inevitable relegation.

Didn't see it, but why would it be a tough watch?

Things like that happen. 

Respect to him  making a doc about it though, will give it a watch when I get chance.

Because it was a sad subject?

Him meeting the other widowers and hearing their stories was particularly hard to watch

• Site Supporter

Any one who has lost a parent at a young age or themselves has lost a partner when they have young kids who find it a tough watch.

Not something that gets aired so openly.

I probably worded it badly, but speaking as someone who lost their mum as a kid, (and then experienced it again with close family members),I would find it  more of an interesting watch than a tough watch.

I think folk who haven't experienced it would find it a tougher watch.

Anyway, fair play to him for doing it so soon after, and I'm sure it will stir up some emotions in me when I see it.

My Palace supporting mate fucking hates him already, which amuses me no end. In his words "He's the most classless man on the planet"

:D

Personally, I don't give a toss either way, he's nothing to do with our club anymore, so he can get on with doing whatever he's doing, it doesn't affect our club one iota

My Palace supporting mate fucking hates him already, which amuses me no end. In his words "He's the most classless man on the planet"

:D

I bet he'd give Sam a rub off tonight