Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Piss Poor Headline From Bolton News

Smiffs

Ex-Bolton Wanderers Coach Avoids Jail For Smashing Bottle Over Mans Head

(Someone with oldschool PC will be able to post the link but its on the BN website).

Bloke who did it was actually 19 year former apprentice for the Community Trust and wasn't employed by them at the time of the attack.

So basically its a 19 year old kid who's bottled someone, and fuck all to do with BWFC.

Very loose sensationalist reporting at its worst. Cunts.

• Moderators

I read the article yesterday, and it points out they weren't a coach at BWFC, despite what the headline said.

There was one last week, "victim of bedroom tax blah blah blah". They aren't victims and it isn't a tax. Liam Thorp is the gormless cunt, I believe, responsible.

Guest pansyroadwhite

I read the article yesterday, and it points out they weren't a coach at BWFC, despite what the headline said.

There was one last week, "victim of bedroom tax blah blah blah". They aren't victims and it isn't a tax. Liam Thorp is the gormless cunt, I believe, responsible.

I beg to differ on the victims comments

Guest pansyroadwhite

there isn't a tax on bedrooms therefore they can't be a victim

I dont want an argument, if you choose to call it a tax or not there have been victims of it and any one who says there hasent is either stupid blind or both

Guest pansyroadwhite

If you choose to call it a tax when its not, then you need your head seeing too

I didnt call it a tax if you read back, its commonly called a tax by the press, but what ever it is its typical of this goverment to squeeze every last penny out of the people who can least afford it,

why does it have to be an argument?

fair point, bad choice of word by me

• Moderators

I didnt call it a tax if you read back, its commonly called a tax by the press, but what ever it is its typical of this goverment to squeeze every last penny out of the people who can least afford it,

if i was going to pay for anybody to live in a house with more bedrooms than required, it'd be me

unfortunately, i cant afford it

so i just have the three

I heard someone moaning the other day about their 'bedroom tax'

Do you know how much they had to pay extra a week for their extra bedroom, now their oldest child has moved out............ £4.

£4, half a pack of cigs! A four pack from the offie, a scratchcard every other day...... Moaning?

Just fook off!

Better than downsizing, moving house & the expense that comes with that.

Headline tomorrow...

ben.gif

SHAME OF KERBCRAWLING BABY.

Postman Alfie Shuttlebottom, 47, of Pennington Road, pleaded guilty yesterday to three counts of soliciting a prostitute for sex. Shufflebottom, who was once in a role of bouncing, bonny rosy-cheeked baby, 13lbs, spoke of his regret as...

Reporter: Les Bosseyesson.

post-5161-0-17057700-1414514847.jpg

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Guest pansyroadwhite

if i was going to pay for anybody to live in a house with more bedrooms than required, it'd be me

so i just have the three

yea its as simple as that isnt, i'll retire to bedlam

• Moderators

yea its as simple as that isnt, i'll retire to bedlam

How so? A woman lives on her own in a three bed house, at our expense. She should be in a one bed, yes? Or a two bed if there's extenuating circumstances. Where's the complication?

Guest pansyroadwhite

so i just have the three

but you arent paying for them so whats your point? not every body who lives in a council house is claiming, i grew up in a council and my father was never out of wor and neithewr was my Mother, when my sister and i left if some one had tried to shift my parents out of what had been their home for 30 years i would have spilled blood to stop it

Guest pansyroadwhite

How so? A woman lives on her own in a three bed house, at our expense. She should be in a one bed, yes? Or a two bed if there's extenuating circumstances. Where's the complication?

explain your expense????

but you arent paying for them so whats your point? not every body who lives in a council house is claiming, i grew up in a council and my father was never out of wor and neithewr was my Mother, when my sister and i left if some one had tried to shift my parents out of what had been their home for 30 years i would have spilled blood to stop it

But at that time we had shits loads of council houses, now we dont because we sold most of them off