Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Chelsea Fans

superjohnmcginlay

So as long as you're a bigotted cockney cunt, you should be allowed to sing racist songs whilst stopping someone from boarding a train?

Except that's not what he's said, is it?

Why do you keep trying to be the Adrian Durham of Wanderers Ways?

Stop acting the cnut! For the sake of acting the cnut!

So yeah, they're a set of cunts who've bought shame on their club, they might not be actual racists, some may have black friends but they've not helped themselves

A fair assessment.

Perhaps it's less shocking to some as they've been in crowds acting objectionably before, including sets of BWFC fans...

I wonder how many 'taking to Twitter' to condemn this would've done something or said something had they been on the scene?

I wouldn't have, I've been there and not piped up, in my defence it's because I know what it's like to have my head used as a football.

Except that's not what he's said, is it?

Why do you keep trying to be the Adrian Durham of Wanderers Ways?

Stop acting the cnut! For the sake of acting the cnut!

Again, in fairness to cheese, and I'm not his biggest fan or his cheerleader, all he's said is that what happened is pretty shot and he's made the perfectly correct point that if roles had been reversed those on here defending the behaviour of the Chelsea fans as just one of those things that happen in football would be going apoplectic and this thread would be a 40 page hang them all

The film shows some blokes acting like dicks, it is not front page news.

It ain't big it ain't clever but it is not front page news.

But there again more important than which actor has the part of playing someone who killed a fictional character on TV.

Wigwam I honestly do not think a crime has been committed. Unless stopping a man getting on a train is an offence. The song is not illegal

Again, in fairness to cheese, and I'm not his biggest fan or his cheerleader, all he's said is that what happened is pretty shot and he's made the perfectly correct point that if roles had been reversed those on here defending the behaviour of the Chelsea fans as just one of those things that happen in football would be going apoplectic and this thread would be a 40 page hang them all

In fairness to myself, I wasn't having a go at his opinion, I was passing comment on that one particular comment he made about the comment!

Confused? I know I am now!

I should know better than to get involved in Cheese's so called debates!

• Site Supporter

My mistake!

I didn't realise the definition of debate was 'twisting people's words or misreading/interpreting them to act the cunt'

Now I know this, please, carry on.

It is possible to disagree with someone without labelling them a cunt.

The film shows some blokes acting like dicks, it is not front page news.

It ain't big it ain't clever but it is not front page news.

But there again more important than which actor has the part of playing someone who killed a fictional character on TV.

Wigwam I honestly do not think a crime has been committed. Unless stopping a man getting on a train is an offence. The song is not illegal

Yes it is. If I push you (twice) in the street to prevent your lawful passage it is common assault. And if that song is legal try it at forest, you start we'll join in ????

Yes it is. If I push you (twice) in the street to prevent your lawful passage it is common assault. And if that song is legal try it at forest, you start we'll join in

They are not on a street, if I am on a bus (perish the thought) and it is full am I obliged to let more people on !

Why is it illegal ?

• Site Supporter

Where did I label you a cunt?

I said 'acting like a cunt', completely different as well you know!

Twisting words again? I'm getting Fookin' bored of your trolling ways.

So I shall reiterate, STOP ACTING THE CUNT!

How am I "acting" like a cunt?

If condemning racists is being a cunt, I'm proud to be a cunt.

I applaud you and agree with you on the racism stance, the way you put your points over is deliberately to get a reaction, on this and nearly every other thread.

Would you agree that you often do this !? Genuine question.

You seem to relish such arguments.

How am I "acting" like a cunt?

You're a troll, I'm now bored of you.

If you don't get it, I'm no longer explaining it.

I've never used the ignore function as I'm interested in anyone's views or opinions, whether they're agreeable to mine or not.

Congratulations, you've achieved a first. Pointless replying , I'll not see it.

• Site Supporter

I applaud you and agree with you on the racism stance, the way you put your points over is deliberately to get a reaction, on this and nearly every other thread.

Would you agree that you often do this !? Genuine question.

You seem to relish such arguments.

No. I don't try to get a reaction at all. But most people would rather shout CUNT than have a discussion. As evidenced in this thread.

• Moderators

I've never used the ignore function as I'm interested in anyone's views or opinions, whether they're agreeable to mine or not.

He just called you a cunt

• Site Supporter

I asked a question FFS. Was it too complicated for you?

• Moderators

No. I don't try to get a reaction at all. But most people would rather shout CUNT than have a discussion. As evidenced in this thread.

Except you don't discuss, you reword what people write and prefix it with "are you saying...?".

So either you are thick as thick and don't realise that normal folk don't do this, or you're a wind up

• Site Supporter

Except you don't discuss, you reword what people write and prefix it with "are you saying...?".

So either you are thick as thick and don't realise that normal folk don't do this, or you're a wind up

So asking someone a question is "rewording" what they said?