Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Who Should You Vote For?

stevieb

I don't think Labour will be in government in any case. But I'm not wedded to the right in the same way you are. I also think their opportunity to do anything of any damage will never arise. To be honest Nicola Sturgeon is more impressive than any of the main party leaders. She stands up for what she believes in, has a positive and clear message and has clearly won the hearts and minds in Scotland despite losing the referendum. Whether you agree with her politics or not I think she is better leadership material than Clegg, Miliband and Cameron.

Milliband, Clegg and Cameron could be cast from the same mould.

Oxbridge educated, PR savvy bullshit merchants.

I don't think Labour will be in government in any case. But I'm not wedded to the right in the same way you are. I also think their opportunity to do anything of any damage will never arise. To be honest Nicola Sturgeon is more impressive than any of the main party leaders. She stands up for what she believes in, has a positive and clear message and has clearly won the hearts and minds in Scotland despite losing the referendum. Whether you agree with her politics or not I think she is better leadership material than Clegg, Miliband and Cameron.

From that post if is clear you are "wedded" to the left. She's bad news for this country. You may as well vote for the late not so great Bob Crowe's lot,

From that post if is clear you are "wedded" to the left. She's bad news for this country. You may as well vote for the late not so great Bob Crowe's lot,

Not really, I'm firmly in the centre ground. On here that probably makes me a commie from the sound of it, but in the real world I'm in between. Hence why my vote changes depending upon what I hear each time. I think appreciating that Sturgeon is impressive is different from agreeing with her politics. She's had a good campaign and given out a clear and positive message. I don't think that is in doubt and because of it her party will wipe the floor in Scotland. The fact that from losing the referendum the SNP will likely be the third largest party at Westminster is incredible really.

Centre ground does make you out as a Commie sympathiser on here, unfortunately.

I know, that as a lone voice, bwfcfan5 has taken some flak for his views, but he's not all wrong.

And thinking Sturgeon is dangerous makes you out as ultra right wing, Righto

And thinking Sturgeon is dangerous makes you out as ultra right wing, Righto

Enough folk vote for her party - she might get have a say in how things are run.

Same way that mentalist Farage and the loons from the DUP  might have a say.

That's 21st century British democracy in action.

You best get used to it because it ain't going to change anytime soon.

Enough folk vote for her party - she might get have a say in how things are run.

Same way that mentalist Farage and the loons from the DUP might have a say.

That's 21st century British democracy in action.

You best get used to it because it ain't going to change anytime soon.

You're not wrong. It's getting like politics in Italy but without the sex parties. It's a grim vision when loony parties from both wings have a say in how a country is run.

Same way that mentalist Farage and the loons from the DUP  might have a say.

Farage won't be getting more than one or two seats, so hopefully it's not that tight that he does actually have a say. The cockwomble.

Centre ground does make you out as a Commie sympathiser on here, unfortunately.

I know, that as a lone voice, bwfcfan5 has taken some flak for his views, but he's not all wrong.

I also agree with some of what he says, but I'll be voting UKIP because I firmly believe we would be better off out of Europe and would like a referendum on the matter. I think the trouble is most WWers views including myself are mostly influenced by their own personal circumstances and seldom see things from other peoples perspectives.

Farage ruled out a coalition this morning..

He is not interested in governing and knows his MPs will not be capable as ministers.

He can support a Conservative government which promises a referendum, but not a Labour one which says no to any referendum.

That seems a perfectly sensible and logical position for him to hold.

• Site Supporter

He is not interested in governing and knows his MPs will not be capable as ministers.

He can support a Conservative government which promises a referendum, but not a Labour one which says no to any referendum.

That seems a perfectly sensible and logical position for him to hold.

Sensible politician.. Who da thunk it..

Actually quite liked how he admitted he doesn't want to form a government as it's not what the party is for

If, after last night, Milliband forms a coalition govt with SNP I reckon there would be rather a lot of civil unrest

I actually don't think he would

Course he would, he's gagging for power

And England/English will be completely pissed off

Course he would, he's gagging for power

And England/English will be completely pissed off

If the SNP went to ANY party with nigh on 60 votes and gave them the come hither eyes, they'd be in quicker than a rat up a drain pipe.

Cameron included. Don't be fooled otherwise.

If the SNP went to ANY party with nigh on 60 votes and gave them the come hither eyes, they'd be in quicker than a rat up a drain pipe.

Cameron included. Don't be fooled otherwise.

for sure