Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Who Should You Vote For?

stevieb

There's a few houses at the back of the imperial donnig ukip signs and flags.

All full of blokes drinking cider in the day whilst their polish neighbours do 18 hour days.

The irony indeed.

http://may2015.com/category/seat-calculator/

Is it actually fie-sable that only SNP will win seats in Scotland?

Even though they opted in during the referendum not even 12 months ago?

Well if you conclude that everyone of the 45% who voted yes will vote SNP on Thursday that could be enough to win maybe not every seat but practically the lot. In 1997 Blair got 43% for 418 seats and a majority of a hundred and sixty something.  I'd be surprised if the SNP end up with less than fifty.

All you have to do to win in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland nowadays is convince the electorate you will extort more from Westminster than your opposition. There is no sense whatsoever in a pro-union Labour vote in Scotland now hence why the Tories might even double their number of seats up there, to, erm, two. There is every chance Labour could collapse in Wales too, maybe not this time, but next time around. 

Saw one of these on way to Windermere yesterday, Googled it and it's happened a few times to Ben Berry's posters I see

Ben-Berry-or-Den-Perry.jpg

http://www.cumbriacrack.com/2015/05/01/ben-berry-or-den-perry/

Ha ha that's ace

what would have been my choice based on policies isn't getting a vote because of the trillion leaflets the cunt had put through my door

Fuck off

Just seen 'vote Masud, UKIP' off some council flat balcony in Rochdale coming back from Hollingworth lake.

Good British name.

Some say he will give Danczuk (labour) a run for his money but given the " postal block vote"  of the pakistani biraderi clans I doubt it.

http://www.ukipheywood.org/rochdale.html

Edited by bgoefc

Jesus Christ, embarrassing is that...

You would think somebody would check the grammar and spelling before releasing the document wouldn't you.

UKIP come across as so amateur it's frightening.

After telling people not to vote, Russell Brand is now advising his "followers " to vote Labour, except those in Brighton who should vote Green.

Apparently his followers are 18-24 year olds, but would anybody really be influenced by a cunt like him ? Also, if he's previously been telling people not to vote, will they be registered to vote now ?

After telling people not to vote, Russell Brand is now advising his "followers " to vote Labour, except those in Brighton who should vote Green.

Apparently his followers are 18-24 year olds, but would anybody really be influenced by a cunt like him ? Also, if he's previously been telling people not to vote, will they be registered to vote now ?

Cameron being interviewed in his kitchen weeks ago has had 140k views. Milliband being interviewed in Brand's kitchen has had 1.75 million views already.

This has been a thoroughly depressing campaign, highlighting all that is wrong with this country.

The best we can hope for is another Con/Lib coalition and I think that many have been content with how the country has done.

I fear a lurch to the deluded, failed, ideas of the left, again. Unless many can really take a mature, considered, decision on Thursday.

It's the most negative election campaign ever.

Nobody wants to announce policies or initiatives, they just want to denigrate the opposition.

To quote one of my old WW catchphrases, they're all cunts.

It's the most negative election campaign ever.

Nobody wants to announce policies or initiatives, they just want to denigrate the opposition.

To quote one of my old WW catchphrases, they're all cunts.

Agreed. I don't think that the whole lurch to the left fears are anything more than embarrassing scare mongering.

None of the parties really are optimal. So any vote is basically for what you consider the best of a bad bunch.

Agreed. I don't think that the whole lurch to the left fears are anything more than embarrassing scare mongering.

None of the parties really are optimal. So any vote is basically for what you consider the best of a bad bunch.

Correct

I think it's a sad indictment of the Tory Party that they can't/won't piss this election.

To only beat Milliband by a few seats if any at all, says it's game over for that shiny faced cunt Cameron.

I think it's a sad indictment of the Tory Party that they can't/won't piss this election.

To only beat Milliband by a few seats if any at all, says it's game over for that shiny faced cunt Cameron.

My mate said last week that Cameron's face looks like a 'freshly wanked penis'