Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wigan :lol:

superjohnmcginlay

Danny Kelly said the same thing on his show last night. Somebody at Talksport obviously hasn't been paying attention.

Even more baffling was that Wigan's manager seemed to think that they just needed to win at Brentford to give themselves a chance of staying up. I don't think he realized that Rotherham could relegate them before Saturday.

Danny Kelly said the same thing on his show last night. Somebody at Talksport obviously hasn't been paying attention.

Even more baffling was that Wigan's manager seemed to think that they just needed to win at Brentford to give themselves a chance of staying up. I don't think he realized that Rotherham could relegate them before Saturday.

I think it is fair for him to say they need to win on Saturday, as that is the minimum requirement for staying up, and the only part that they can achieve for themselves. Of course if they are doomed before then, there is nothing Wigan can do about it.

I hope Rotherham get beat midweek and it's in Wigan's own hands, only to be cruelly snatched away in the 96th minute.

I share your sadist optimism

Had a wigan fan say to the other day...."can't believe we are going to be in the division below Bolton and maybe Preston"

So fuck em and come on Rotherham... That will be a better way next season if it's kept to a Saturday

It's where they've always resided until snapped leg got involved !!!

It's one of those turds that you flush and it doesn't quite get round the u bend. One more flush and it's on its way. Tuesday night is that one more flush. Goodbye wigan goodbye! We'll see you again we don't know when goodbye wigan goodbye!!