Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pdc Darts

kevsta69

It's just perfect sport for tele, always has been. Anybody playing their mate in the pub knows how close a good game of darts can be so no wonder mums, dads, nans and everybody is on the edge of their seat at this time of year. Baffling how the bbc have dropped the bdo world championships. It's a bloody British institution!

Starts at 1pm on BBC1

Turns out bbc and btsport are sharing coverage of the BDO champs. Time stops in homes nationwide tomorrow afternoon when Ted 'The Count' Hankey takes the stage.

I've not played darts for years, but u reckon I could, with a week or so of practice, get to the Q/F of that competition. They are fucking dogshit. Do they ever manage to close out a leg in less than 15~16 darts?

I've not played darts for years, but u reckon I could, with a week or so of practice, get to the Q/F of that competition. They are fucking dogshit. Do they ever manage to close out a leg in less than 15~16 darts?

Most of your top pdc men now were bdo a few years ago. Granted you rarely get to see a 9 dart leg but it's still a good standard. One or two always go far in the grand slam. Seems to be more for the purists these days and I love it. Rather go to the Lakeside and sit with darts fans than go to Ally Pally with a load of clueless drunk stag doers singing about the toure brothers and thinking anybody with a bald head is van gerwen.