Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fifa Arrests

freds dad

I've been reading some analysis on this and there is the risk another company will jump in there and get the massive coverage they once had. Tough call I suppose for their marketing dept.

Anyhow, I've been watching this and have a look at Blatter's eyes, he just looks like a senile old fucker with nothing going on behind them.

and that is the crux! Pepsi et al are waiting in the wings to feed corruption. That is the price of unreserved conservatism. Free market and all that!

I was listening to something on the wireless earlier, pretty much saying there is no way the sponsors will pull the plug.

VISA would shit it in case MasterCard jumped in, Coca-Cola would shit it if Pepsi jumped in etc. Football will still continue no matter what happens, these massive sponsors will not want to miss out

Halle-fucking-lujah

Almost spot on.

MasterCard will already have been in touch offering the same deal as VISA plus 10%

VISA will stay as a sponsor, but have to increase payments by 20 %.

Blatter will end up with so much money that he could borrow a tenner off Wonga and not pay it back for a year.

Halle-fucking-lujah

Almost spot on.

MasterCard will already have been in touch offering the same deal as VISA plus 10%

VISA will stay as a sponsor, but have to increase payments by 20 %.

Blatter will end up with so much money that he could borrow a tenner off Wonga and not pay it back for a year.

I keep thinking that, if Pepsi want it so bad then why haven't they just out bid Coke for it etc etc

Surely there comes a point where there is not enough ROI to sponsor Fifa though?

They said on the news last night that the main sponsors pay £32m per year so basically £160m a World Cup (that's all it's good for)

As popular as the World Cup is that's a shit load of investment you need to recoup

Guest Blixa

UEFA should pull out

I give it 1 World Cup without European teams before a new order is established.

Isn't Russia in UEFA?

• Moderators

This is what you look like when you have enjoyed more free bars, a la carte in 6 star establishments than you should have.

2000.jpg

no surprise to see Jack Warner

and no surprise he's still being a slippery cunt even after being arrested

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/29/jack-warner-dancing-fifa-scandal-exhaustion