Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Roverrrs V Bolton

fishbulb

Thought the defence was poor in the air tonight as Blackburn won most of headers and could have really punished us if they had hit the target. Prince made a few fuck ups but generally looks good. Impressed with Moxey tonight and never thought I would ever say that

Danns and Davies both had good games; Wellington was also very busy and looks promising

Madine looks out of it at the moment but poor service doesn't help. Clough is not up to speed yet however has bags of skill. Thought Feeney was poor and very wastful again

We need a striker or we will struggle

Tomski is a very attractive, young black girl from Bolton. Message me for her times of availability.

Satisfaction guaranteed.

.......I can vouch for that. Tom always satisfies.

To say she is black is wrong, she's more mixed race I would have said, having a real look of Katarina Johnson-Thompson. Her hygiene is impeccable as well, and she's clean shaven, so what's not to like?

Edited by Sweep

Ref was a cunt

We are so laborious going forward

No point really saying we need a striker if we pass slowly to the wingers who then cross in to 1-2 players who are outnumbered and at that stage static in the box

Seems when we change it later on in games and drive it forward through midfield and pass use Clough etc we look much better and more dangerous

Need to move the ball much, much quicker

Dervite was daft and Danns and a couple of others need to sort their discipline too

Positives for me are Moxey's resurgence and the battling generally under Lennon. And is that the most games Mavies has ever played in a row??

.......I can vouch for that. Tom always satisfies.

To say she is black is wrong, she's more mixed race I would have said, having a real look of Katarina Johnson-Thompson. Her hygiene is impeccable as well, and she's clean shaven, so what's not to like?

Just dont kiss her back, she hates it.

We are nearly a decent side, just need a leader in midfield and someone who knows where the net is.

We'll spank someone 4 or 5 nowt soon, YHIHF

We have pratley for that.

Can't for the life of me understand why Dobbie didnt get the last 20 last night.

Highlight for the red was the Clough handball, he had been fouled twice he went down.

Interesting stat was that we were not offside once.

Very unlucky not to get a penalty

Thought their centre half could have had a red for the tackle when we were breaking.

Danns played well

Set pieces were awful

Think that team with ALF in would be fine.

Edited by Ani

Highlight for the red was the Clough handball, he had been fouled twice he went down.

Interesting stat was that we were not offside once.

Very unlucky not to get a penalty

Thought their centre half could have had a red for the tackle when we were breaking.

Danns played well

Set pieces were awful

Think that team with ALF in would be fine.

The first offside in the game wasn't until about the 85th minute, very unusual.That's not a good thing it was a sign both sides don't have players trying to get behind the defence.

Bet 365 had Bolton to be relegated and Blackburn to be 4th bottom when i looked last week.Thats about right for me.Both are poor sides with Bolton woefully inadequate for strikers going on the evidence so far.Heskey offered more threat than Madine in the 10 minutes he was on the pitch, but 10 minute cameos from Emile isn't the answer to our striking problems.