Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Administration?

Mounts Kipper

I would normally agree but the trail of 40+ dissolved companies all registered to BWFC and directed by PG and Paula Mulligan doesn't add up in my view.

Unless this is normal business practise for a football club of our stature.

Registered to BWFC? Sorry mate, my credit check says that's somewhere between bollocks and libel, whilst 'dissolved' does not always been it's gone bust.

My info tells me Phil Gartside is a former Director of lots of companies, Warrington Masonic Hall and Chamber of Commerce being a couple of the global empires which he's obviously syphoned money too if you believe the facebook idiots. Among other things Paula Mulligan was a director of the BWFC Horwich Supporters Trust and is a current Director of the Community Trust - it means fuck all.

Also as a chartered accountant PG will be on the board of a company for a number of reasons which mouthbreathers would not understand.

I'm not defending him in his role at the Club as there's answers to be had but some of the shite going about is fucking laughable.

He's fucking about with the shit he's bought.

He's still here cause if he leaves off his own back he doesn't get a pay off.

He's got a worse record than the last 3 clowns.

He gets very little sympathy from me as his wage bill is still bigger than most of the league regardless of the cuts.

If this was freedman, regardless of the finance, there'd be bed sheets painted all over the town.

100% correct.

Can't disagree with any of this.

Still important we are together though.

I'm not reading a great deal into the dissolved subsidiaries

For the record I've been the director of 2 dissolved companies that are now dissolved that were registered at my mum and dads house

I'd expect a lot of businesses to have set up sub companies that will have been dissolved for one reason or another

My understanding (which might be wrong) is that they are set up to insulate the parent company from any potential liabillities the sub company may have

I.e Bolton in the community faces liable action for its workers molesting children - the parent company Bwfc wouldn't be responsible

Registered to BWFC? Sorry mate, my credit check says that's somewhere between bollocks and libel, whilst 'dissolved' does not always been it's gone bust.

My info tells me Phil Gartside is a former Director of lots of companies, Warrington Masonic Hall and Chamber of Commerce being a couple of the global empires which he's obviously syphoned money too if you believe the facebook idiots. Among other things Paula Mulligan was a director of the BWFC Horwich Supporters Trust and is a current Director of the Community Trust - it means fuck all.

Also as a chartered accountant PG will be on the board of a company for a number of reasons which mouthbreathers would not understand.

I'm not defending him in his role at the Club as there's answers to be had but some of the shite going about is fucking laughable.

Smoke and Mirrors smiffers! :D

Have you not heard about him rigging OFSTED grades for the academy using his Masonic links??

Edited by gonzo

I'm not reading a great deal into the dissolved subsidiaries

For the record I've been the director of 2 dissolved companies that are now dissolved that were registered at my mum and dads house

I'd expect a lot of businesses to have set up sub companies that will have been dissolved for one reason or another

My understanding (which might be wrong) is that they are set up to insulate the parent company from any potential liabillities the sub company may have

I.e Bolton in the community faces liable action for its workers molesting children - the parent company Bwfc wouldn't be responsible

The purpose of some of the companies may have been

However I have it from sources that PG spent a lot of his wage paying time working on other projects

I believe there is a quote somewhere from an ex Manager; Freedman or Coyle maybe, basically saying they've never known a chairperson with so much else going on / little interest in the club's core matters

The purpose of some of the companies may have been

However I have it from sources that PG spent a lot of his wage paying time working on other projects

I believe there is a quote somewhere from an ex Manager; Freedman or Coyle maybe, basically saying they've never known a chairperson with so much else going on / little interest in the club's core matters

That's because he has spent at least the last three years seeking out a suitable takeover candidate.

And it was Freedman who made the comment about lack of involvement in day-to-day operations.

That would make sense be it for football or development. PKE owner Trevor Hemmings owns almost everything in that neck of the woods.

Forgot about hemmings

His house is down the road

Believe he owns Chorley for similar potential residential housing reasons

Whealan at Wigan bought charnock Richard golf club down the road that was supposedly going to be a new training ground

Be houses on there at some point too if imagine