Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Moderators

regards the rust belt jobs

he's now telling people in some of those areas if they want a job, they probably need to move to another part of the country

might struggle to win back those voters next time

Just after he got elected, there was a piece on the news where they interviewed people in Pittsburgh, I think it Was, where he had promised to bring back the jobs to the rust belt

They said they didn't believe a word of it as all the steel mills and mines had closed down years ago so it was unrealistic they would ever open again

Not a Hollywood celebrity to be seen

Saw a bit last week under trump and his tariffs a steel mill had reopened and was employing people again.

However due to the tarrifs a manufacturing plant was shutting down and more people than were working at the steel. Place were going to be out of work.

It's on that John oliver video a few pages back I think.

So let's remind ourselves of our lovely Donald

He is a racist

He is a mysogynist

He mocks fallen soldiers

He mocks the disabled

He is a pathological liar

He cheats on his wife

He betrays the US and the west as he would rather align himself with Putin than his own agencies

He is a bully

He starts unnecessary trade wars

His foreign policy raises tensions throughout the world

Etc etc

And some think his detractors are scumbags hahaha

When did he mock fallen soldiers?

so taking the piss out of a dead man family is ok with you then, or maybe he did because A ) they are Muslim or B) they spoke for democrat

Im trying to find where I said it’s ok with me to take the piss out of a dead mans family....can you point me to where I said that?

Salford trotter said he “mocks fallen soldiers”

How is suggesting 1 person may not be able to speak (which is a probability) mocking fallen soldiers?

I can understand wanting to get on the nerves of the 'liberal elite'. I can understand wanting to upset the political establishment. I can understand wanting an end to political correctness. I can understand taking delight in watching hand wringing celebs eat humble pie. I can understand thinking you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs. I can understand thinking ultimately the economy is more important than social issues. I can understand wanting to see an end end to perceived hypocrisy.

I just can't understand anybody thinking Donald Trump is anything other than a cock.

Come on Royal, even you must watch sometimes and think does he have to be such a cock?

Is he perfect? Far from it, Is anyone?

He’s a reality tv show host/businessman who bagged himself the biggest job in the world (that in itself deserves praise he doesn’t get)

He’s no bigger cock than the ‘seasoned’ politicians that have been doing this since school, for me, regardless of his mistakes, he’s a breath of fresh air who I genuinely believe has his country’s best interests at heart. Something our politicians could learn from.

He’s a reality tv show host/businessman who bagged himself the biggest job in the world (that in itself deserves praise he doesn’t get)

He’s no bigger cock than the ‘seasoned’ politicians that have been doing this since school, for me, regardless of his mistakes, he’s a breath of fresh air who I genuinely believe has his country’s best interests at heart. Something our politicians could learn from.

Fair enough. Obviously I have a different take on it :)

Personally I think the only interests he has at heart are his own. It's a game for him. A rich lad having a bit of a fuck about cos he's bored. It won't end well.

In short, he's a cock.

Edited by mickbrown

Im trying to find where I said it’s ok with me to take the piss out of a dead mans family....can you point me to where I said that?

Salford trotter said he “mocks fallen soldiers”

How is suggesting 1 person may not be able to speak (which is a probability) mocking fallen soldiers?

From BBC

US President Donald Trump says a claim that he made insensitive remarks to the recently bereaved widow of a soldier is "totally fabricated".

Congresswoman Frederica Wilson said he had told Myeshia Johnson: "He knew what he was signing up for, but I guess it hurts anyway."

The Democratic lawmaker said she was shocked by the alleged comments.

Sgt La David Johnson was among four US special service soldiers killed in Niger by Islamist militants this month.

Mr Trump had already been criticised for not contacting the families of the dead servicemen right after the fatal ambush on 4 October.

mocking the disabled is a "breath of fresh air"? WOW

From BBC

US President Donald Trump says a claim that he made insensitive remarks to the recently bereaved widow of a soldier is "totally fabricated".

Congresswoman Frederica Wilson said he had told Myeshia Johnson: "He knew what he was signing up for, but I guess it hurts anyway."

The Democratic lawmaker said she was shocked by the alleged comments.

Sgt La David Johnson was among four US special service soldiers killed in Niger by Islamist militants this month.

Mr Trump had already been criticised for not contacting the families of the dead servicemen right after the fatal ambush on 4 October.

Aghhhh right someone’s words against his....can you put a link to the recording that you have obviously heard

Soon after Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico he was boasting that there were only 16 deaths, compared to over 1,800 after Hurricane Katrina, though soon afterwards the official death count was raised from 16 to 64. It has now been set at almost 3,000, but no comment from POTUS. At least he's not derided it as fake news (yet).

But of course every hurricane is different and only a simpleton would attempt to score points in this way.

Aghhhh right someone’s words against his....can you put a link to the recording that you have obviously heard

Sorry, I wasn't on the telephone call but my point is that it shouldn't even get to that point, he should be comforting a wife who had just lost her husband and not putting himself in a position where he could be criticised.  Google it if you want the full story