Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

On 28/09/2018 at 19:18, mickbrown said:

Before any of the calls could be made, however, the president of Egypt called in to the switchboard at Trump Tower and somehow got the operator to put him straight through to Trump. “Trump was like ... I love the Bangles! You know that song Walk Like an Egyptian?” recalled one of his advisers on the scene.

That is feckin brilliant! 

• Moderators

Saw a clip of him claiming he's never had an alcoholic drink in response to this Kavanugh case

Then followed up with "Can you imagine, if I had, what a mess I’d be? "

Which was actually quite funny

(As was the fact he's been snapped drinking plenty times)

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Saw a clip of him claiming he's never had an alcoholic drink in response to this Kavanugh case

Then followed up with "Can you imagine, if I had, what a mess I’d be? "

Which was actually quite funny

(As was the fact he's been snapped drinking plenty times)

Saw that. Didn't know whether to believe it though.

• 2 weeks later...

Donald’s latest Trump 

Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.” @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!

brilliant 

:):):):) 

• Members
7 hours ago, royal white said:

Donald’s latest Trump 

Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.” @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!

brilliant 

:):):):) 

Well you could knock me over with a feather. Excuse the pun but were these trumped up charges? Well I never. Quelle surprise.

I wonder which 'Democratic' gutter dwelling slime ball put her up to this and promised the reward? Crooked Hillary or someone close to her?

• Moderators
5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Well you could knock me over with a feather. Excuse the pun but were these trumped up charges? Well I never. Quelle surprise.

I wonder which 'Democratic' gutter dwelling slime ball put her up to this and promised the reward? Crooked Hillary or someone close to her?

Different charges 

He's still denying he ever met her and didn't pay her off, but the judge ruling was about her claim that some guy threatened her to keep quiet which Trump called a con job

11 minutes ago, royal white said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/412445-trumps-approval-rating-jumps-higher-than-obamas-ahead-of-midterms?amp

mid-term approval ratings are now higher than Obama’s who’d have thunk it 

I no longer underestimate the rank stupidity of the electorate. 

A hard lesson learned hard.