Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

This pretty much sums him up, a self-obsessed control freak

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/06/donald-trump-inauguration-crowd-size-photos-edited

Oh dear, so we have a president that has done the dirty work previous presidents said they would do, but didn’t. Brought a lot of stability to the ME after the shite previous presidents had left it in, their economy is booming, had dialogue with NK (another thing that previous presidents said they would do)

But Salford wants to highlight some cropped pictures from last year!! Brilliant

If you listen closely you can hear that barrell scraping!

Oh dear, so we have a president that has done the dirty work previous presidents said they would do, but didn’t. Brought a lot of stability to the ME after the shite previous presidents had left it in, their economy is booming, had dialogue with NK (another thing that previous presidents said they would do)

But Salford wants to highlight some cropped pictures from last year!! Brilliant

If you listen closely you can hear that barrell scraping!

https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/25420/economics/us-economy-under-obama-2009-2017/

I think you'll find Obama did all the groundwork but you believe what you want

Of course, anything that Trump does well it was all down to Obama

Anything Trump does bad had nothing to do with Obama!

Remove the blinkers.

This is what you said "Brought a lot of stability to the ME after the shite previous presidents had left it in" so I disprove your statement and you ask me to my blinkers off :D  

This is what you said "

Brought a lot of stability to the ME after the shite previous presidents had left it in" so I disprove your statement and you ask me to my blinkers off :D

ME standing for Middle East your link was a link to the economy!

Or has Trump invaded somewhere and only you know about it

ME standing for Middle East your link was a link to the economy!

Or has Trump invaded somewhere and only you know about it

Okay, so we both agree the US economy's recovery was started by Obama.  I'll address the ME question then, tell me what he has achieved in the Middle East in the last two years apart from raising the tension in Iran, further bombing in Syria and riling the Palestinians with the US embassy moving to Jerusalem? I acknowledge that the Bush Presidents were responsible for many deaths but given the same circumstances I'm not sure Trump would have reacted any differently. The language he used with Rocket Man and more recently Iran suggests he would happily go to war given the circumstances and increasing defence spending by over $200b. All of this suggests he is prepared to do exactly what the Bushes did 

Edited by Salford Trotter

Okay, so we both agree the US economy's recovery was started by Obama. I'll address the ME question then, tell me what he has achieved in the Middle East in the last two years apart from raising the tension in Iran, further bombing in Syria and riling the Palestinians with the US embassy moving to Jerusalem? I acknowledge that the Bush Presidents were responsible for many deaths but given the same circumstances I'm not sure Trump would have reacted any differently. The language he used with Rocket Man and more recently Iran suggests he would happily go to war given the circumstances and increasing defence spending by over $200b. All of this suggests he is prepared to do exactly what the Bushes did

Riling Palestine with the US Embassey move? In my previous post I mentioned Trump doing their (previous presidents) dirty work! Now didn’t Obama say Jerusalem should be recognised as the capital.

As for Syria can you tell me how many have died under Trumps bombings? I think they had 2 days of bombs drops and a supposed chemical plant. No deaths.

Iran has never changed since I have been alive so no news there.

Now you’re only assuming that he would go to war, Bush went for oil and a personal vendetta against Sadam, there’s dozens of country’s with plenty of oil and vendettas against him...I haven’t seen him invade one yet.

Now let’s look at the abuse Trump is getting for deporting illegals, no where near the same scale as Obama but hey let’s give Trump shit. Why when Obama had kids in cages there wasn’t a murmur yet when a fake picture and report was printed the worlds anti Trump brigade went into full meltdown. Weird that