Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0 Huddersfield 2

globaldiver

Why did so many people on here think we were gonna beat them?

We are the worst team in the division and we are going down.

I think there are more than 3 teams in the division with worse players than us. The problem is the manager is a fucking retard. With the right changes today we could have got something from the game.

He has to go - get him cleaning the players boots and put David Lee in charge

So whilst people rattle on about pride and guts, these are still blokes with families who are probably shitting themselves about January's wage packet.

Some shitting for the one taking a selfie of himself picking up his new Merc last month? Come on! Even a 5 year career in league one could set you up for life!

Edited by bgoefc

£4K a week is fine now, but they retire mid 30's.

It's not enough to retire on.

Fuck me sideways

Seriously

Fucking hell.

Yes as Gonzo puts it, seriously?!!!! How many on here (me included) have had it good for 10 - 15 years then had to downsize get a second career and get stuck in? You expect these guys, pampered since they were 10 years old, to be given a golden hand shake at 35?

Edited by bgoefc

madine wont score goals in league one. Hes fucking wank

Jazza said in August this guy was a waste of space. he was reet. You simply have to look at his abysmal scoring record in League 1on Wiki and for Wednesday to work that out.

Bald bloke, black and red jacket? Was row in front of me about five yards away when he said it.

Have I unwittingly been the presence of th'Eastmidlands Whites finest?

It would seem so! 

But fucking hell, I stand by the notion of the difference between the 1st and 2nd half. We're far, far from the scenario in the mid/late 80s where you'd look at some players and ask "how are you even a professional footballer?". But I really can't think of many situations where we had such a contrast between the halves.

It would seem so! 

But fucking hell, I stand by the notion of the difference between the 1st and 2nd half. We're far, far from the scenario in the mid/late 80s where you'd look at some players and ask "how are you even a professional footballer?". But I really can't think of many situations where we had such a contrast between the halves.

I'd say the first half an hour was the only good bit really, bar 5mins just before our tactical masterstroke substitution.

Feeney started to look like he was blowing after he hit the post, they doubled up on him and all downhill from there, thought Prince was going to walk on their penalty claim - not seen a replay.

Probably an extreme example of inconsistency between halves today, but its been an all too common problem going back nearly five years now.

Could not believe Lennon substitution of Holding he was our best player

He could have taken any of the midfield off,they just cannot get up and down the park

They ripped us apart from the 30th minute onwards and should have scored 6

Lennon was clueless to stop it

Throws free kicks corners....there is fuck all surprising bordering on schoolyard.

Since yon mon went back to Denmark we've gone pub league quality from top to bottom.

Lennon clapping like a retarded seal must be the extents of his managerial skills.

Our middle two of Pratley and Vela were terrible today, especially Pratley who ran around chasing the ball but never got near it. The number of times Huddersfield broke through was middle unchallenged was embarrassing. Oh and send Silva back tomorrow.

The point is they had extra men in midfield which makes Pratley and Vela look shit.

One fact is that if your midfield is being over run, swapping one player out and moving Mavies in there does not help.

• Moderators

I do agree that Lennon dealt them a shitty hand but for me vela plays on the edge of things

Pratley on the ball seems to always take an easy option - backwards and sideways

Maybe he sees the stick Feeney gets and thinks fcuk it

Alternatively they might be worried they'll not get paid next month

One fcuking things for sure, there's none of em going to get more than we pay em so you'd think they'd bust a gut to keep us up on the off chance some serious money comes in