Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Supporters Trust - Foundation Meeting

Mounts Kipper

this 7 million quid claim?

have you got anything to back it up

The guy who said it on the steering group was very credible chartered accountant for over 30 years worked at Deloitte, therefore tend to believe what he said. You can check him out his names Bill Dawson. Edited by Mounts Kipper

Guest GudniB

The guy who said it on the steering group was very credible chartered accountant for over 30 years worked at Deloitte, therefore tend to believe what he said. You can check him out his names Bill Dawson.

So why don't you believe the Burnden Leisure accounts (audited by Deloitte)? But credit where credits due, I really am pleased to hear that pennies seem to be dropping.

From what I am hearing, Bill Dawson seems an excellent recruitment to the ST steering group and I sense BWFC may acutely need people with his expertise before very long.

Seems like Wanderersways don't want to see the back of the me. Its over a week since I discretely requested to be de-registered. I am still waiting.

P.S. I don't know who (or why) someone tipped off RRF (or disclosed it publicly) but can confirm that I was a professionally qualified auditor years before RRF was born (so Its not that I am entirely wet behind the ears where audited accounts are concerned).

So why don't you believe the Burnden Leisure accounts (audited by Deloitte)? But credit where credits due, I really am pleased to hear that pennies seem to be dropping.

From what I am hearing, Bill Dawson seems an excellent recruitment to the ST steering group and I sense BWFC may acutely need people with his expertise before very long.

Seems like Wanderersways don't want to see the back of the me. Its over a week since I discretely requested to be de-registered. I am still waiting.

P.S. I don't know who (or why) someone tipped off RRF (or disclosed it publicly) but can confirm that I was a professionally qualified auditor years before RRF was born (so Its not that I am entirely wet behind the ears where audited accounts are concerned).

Stop blowing smoke up your own arse

Some of your additions have been good value but your digging in like a cunt

Nobody has tipped me off about anything. You tipped everybody off by deciding on a very public 'exit' from the forum, which got a bit of gentle mocking from several members including me.

Please can we draw a line under this? I'm not on here to fall out with folk.

Feel free to PM me if you are not happy with this, its beyond dull for other folk to read.

• Site Supporter

Fucking hell, just stop posting, you drama queen.

Guest GudniB

Only posting discreetly. By the way Gudni, stay on board, just because sometimes folk don't always agree it's not a reason to throw your calculator out of the Pram.

The point is that I did NOT post it. I sent a polite message to the mods (using the Contact Form) requesting that I be de-registered. Next thing that happens is abuse starts appearing on the forum.

So how did the abusers know that I had privately requested to be de-registered?

I just prefer things to be accurate. Sorry if that offends people.

The point is that I did NOT post it. I sent a polite message to the mods (using the Contact Form) requesting that I be de-registered. Next thing that happens is abuse starts appearing on the forum.

So how did the abusers know that I had privately requested to be de-registered?

I just prefer things to be accurate. Sorry if that offends people.

Give over no ones offended. Hardly abuse from what I saw.

• 2 weeks later...

Good to hear that DH met with supporters trust yesterday and KA saying he'll work with the ST as they are the life blood of the club.

Strange, I thought the fans (and especially those that put money in via tickets) were the life blood of the club, not some organisation that has only existed 4 months and at the moment doesn't have a defined purpose.

• Moderators

Strange, I thought the fans (and especially those that put money in via tickets) were the life blood of the club, not some organisation that has only existed 4 months and at the moment doesn't have a defined purpose.

well

they are

but without some sort of collective how would they work with the fans?

they might be new, but they are a step in the right direction in that respect, given that the organisation would surely be made up of fans

well

they are

they might be new, but they are a step in the right direction in that respect, given that the organisation would surely be made up of fans

They are the best representation of 'the fans' that Anderson and Holdsworth can realistically engage with.

Perhaps over the summer some sort of attempt at engaging those on here, The Wanderer and Burndens Aces to get a broad spectrum of the fans feelings.

Keeping the travel rug and werthers mob happy at the same time as some of the not right piss cans on here isn't going to be easy but unlike the former regime it'd be nice if they tried.

Edited by frank_spencer

They are the best representation of 'the fans' that Anderson and Holdsworth can realistically engage with.

Wouldn't that be a supporters association? Like the one we already have ?

I'm not anti-ST in any way, I just don't know anything about them* in so far as who will be leading them, what their aims are. In fact the only thing I know is that they want £10 off me.

* in respect of them being:

a) a safety net in case it goes tits up

B) a protest group

c) a fans representative group

d) a voice on the board

as I don't see how they can be all of the above without conflicting with itself.

But somewhere the existing BWSA (of which I also know little about) seems to have pushed to one side, and the ST is now, to quote Mounts, 'the lifeblood of the club'.

• Moderators

We should be told really, the BWFCST folk were involved in the BWSA then rumour has it the club threaten to pull their support. If that's true, name names. The BWSA are a fucking disgrace, at least the ST have formed the correct legal entities should it go tits up. BWSA, that really was your job. Splitters.

You know what he means - the supporters trust had 5k+ people intending to sign up

its a better place to start than trawling a number of forums