Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nationwide Shutdown

Sweep

What's this all about at all, with these "Black Lives Matter" mob?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725050/Black-lives-matter-protesters-block-road-Heathrow-airport.html

If the fuckers who are blocking Heathrow and Birmingham Airports this morning prevented me from missing my flight for a holiday, I'd be less than pleased. 

I don't mind people having a good old protest if they want one, but don't cause problems for people trying to go about their everyday business.

LBC has got loads of loons on today though, which is mildy amusing

I sometimes think people want there to be a problem where there isn't one. It's probably true that if you're black then you have a slightly higher chance of dying in police custody than if you're white - but there are a myriad of different reasons why that might be true - the police having it in for black people isn't one of them.

• Site Supporter

Cunts

All lives matter in Britain. As Kent says, they WANT this to be a problem but it just isn't here.

With the exception of Stephen Lawrence, which was about a thousand years ago, when have the police in the UK been wandering about shooting brown people?

They all seem to have found it rather easy to get the day off work for this.

Cunts.

With the exception of Stephen Lawrence, which was about a thousand years ago

As a result of which we self diagnosed our own London Met as being 'institutionally racist' and took steps to address it.

Can you imagine an inquiry concluding the same thing in the states?

Everyone has got a fucking chip on their shoulder nowadays and it gets on my tits.

I understood the march thingy in London around a month or so back when the last batch of shootings in Merica happened as it was more a sign of support to them, i believe. 

These lot just seem bored and confused. And as soon as i see scruffy white people with dreadlocks in a crowd 'protesting' i draw conclusions.

UK pigging is far better than Merica's. It's rioting weather this weekend anyhow.

Edited by deane koontz

Stateside I can see why BLM are a big deal but over here sure there are issues and as a white fella I'm not going to pretend to understand them all but surely causing so much hassle for folk is too far.

Think back to when you had your dread locks Frank :)

• Members

This lot need severe sentences to prevent or discourage others from stopping people going about their everyday lawful business.

I note that from the photo's it looks like the rent a mob professional protesters again. Feral cunts who produce nothing for the country's benefit, only suck up benefits. Do they do a shotgun type taser?