Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bury 0 Wanderers 2

captainmed

Meant to be releasing details of what pubs are open/closed this week. Apparently some pubs on the roads leading in have been asked to close, ainsworth arns rose and crown.

Seems very ott but with trouble at both games with us and bury at weekend police taking no chances

Booooo. Rose and Crown is a belting pub

Meant to be releasing details of what pubs are open/closed this week. Apparently some pubs on the roads leading in have been asked to close, ainsworth arns rose and crown.

Seems very ott but with trouble at both games with us and bury at weekend police taking no chances

Are pubs open in Bury town centre? Wanted to head there for a few.

Guessing Staff of Life is a no go.

Any update on how many sold? Worried this won't sell out now.

Are pubs open in Bury town centre? Wanted to head there for a few.

Guessing Staff of Life is a no go.

Any update on how many sold? Worried this won't sell out now.

you need home tickets in town centre to get in most, think and I will find out but the old Chicago rock opposite bus station my be away pub.

Speaking to DG at weekend if them from Aggy coming by minibus swan and cemetery may be best here t it will be rammed

you need home tickets in town centre to get in most, think and I will find out but the old Chicago rock opposite bus station my be away pub.

Speaking to DG at weekend if them from Aggy coming by minibus swan and cemetery may be best here t it will be rammed

A few of us have booked the day off so heading in early with any luck. Just find fancy travelling there to find out we can't drink.

They should designate somewhere, it'll cause less bother.

A few of us have booked the day off so heading in early with any luck. Just find fancy travelling there to find out we can't drink.

They should designate somewhere, it'll cause less bother.

im sure it will be sorted by then, they have had to much grief in bury off visiting fans especially scunny other week.